Chapter 12

"Are you sure?"

"Princess, you cannot make me beg for you"

I rolled my eyes and sat next to him glaring at his hard length and then his eyes.

"You poor baby" I jokingly said

"The only poor baby will be you after we're done with this"

"You're the poor baby that won't get to finish because he can't beg"

I wrapped my arms around his wrist gently stroking it with my thumb and grabbed the cuffs out smirking at him as I adjusted them around his wrist.

"Darling what are you doing" he said tilting his head towards his wrist

I said nothing and fastened his wrist to the head board pulling the blind fold back over his eyes and moved down to his bulge again

"We're trying this again" 

I started by licking up his length running my tongue under his head.

"Oh Fuck" he whimpered placing his free hand onto on my head attempting to push it down

I twirled my tongue around his head and took only the head into my mouth whilst tracing my finger tips along the length. Desperate moans and whines escaped his lips as he took a fist full of hair in his hand and pulling it.

"You better let me come this time" He whimpered as his breathe shuddered and his chest hitched

"Beg for it pretty boy"

As I starting to pick up my speed his hand released from my head and grasped the bed sheets causing his arm veins to bulge.

"Do it.. ask me to let you come"

"Fuck princess I won't beg" he whined

I realised if I wanted to hear him beg I had to up the ante so I removed his blind fold and took of my tank top exposing my bare chest causing his eyes to widen with hunger.

"Will you beg for me now?"

"Make me beg for you, come on I know you've got more to offer me love" he smirked.

I picked up his hand and placed it on my inner thigh watching it trail up to my pussy and he began to gently stroke it through my shorts.

"Fuck I can feel your wetness through you shorts, I didn't realised how much you were enjoying this.

"It's kind of hard not to enjoy you acting so desperately"

"You're the one desperately begging me to beg you angel" he said as he attempted his sit up but was quickly pulled back by the cuffs.

I pulled the shorts of exposing my soaking pussy and held his head at my entrance for a second before running it along the length.

His eyes and whines became needy as he attempted me push himself into me.

"Please.." he whimpered

"Please what?" I teased him with and I ran his head along my clit making me moan and bite my lip.

"Please princess"

"Aw what do u want? Use your words you can tell me, I can tell your getting needier" I sarcastically hushed

"I will not be sub for you" he demanded

"And I will not let you cum until you do. Just this one time? Baby you're so close I know you want to come just tell me what you want"

"Please put it in.. please" he murmured 

"Oh sorry I missed that, what did you say?" I mocked batting my lashed at him

I pushed his head inside me tightening around him making him groan in frustration

"Is there something you want to say?"

"Baby please.. fuck me" he said hesitantly

A smile painted my face as I lifted myself onto him taking about half his length in and grinding my hips before fully taking him in painfully slowly as he eagerly watched.

He thrusted his hips up to meet mine and grabbed my neck catching me off guard causing me to pull myself off him.

"Bad boy, keep your hand to yourself"

"Baby please I'm getting desperate now.. let me come please"

"Aw good boy you even used your manners" I planted a kiss of his forehead before getting back on top of him and speeding up until I could hear he was really close.

"Ask me if you can come"

"Baby" he whined 

I sped up and stopped once again asking him to with just my eyes

"Please let me come. Can I please come" he desperately said

"Yes my love you can come" and within seconds I could feel him filling before I leaned over him biting his lip as he attempted to catch his breath.

"Fuck you tease, will you please uncuff me" 

"Of course but you're going to do one more thing for me"

"No more begging my dear" he complained

"Clean me up" 

I planted my pussy on my mouth twitching as I felt his tongue touch me eager hole. 

He lapped at my slit making my body shudder causing me to lift myself from the sudden pleasure. He wrapped his hands around my thighs tightly forcing me back down onto his face.

He continued circling my clit and running his tongue along my slit gently biting my lips and tracing his hands up my waist making me whimper and moan on top of him. I felt a smile creep onto his face before he grabbed my thighs and pressed me firmly onto him while he began sucking my clit making me come within seconds. 

"Fuck you're a good boy, you did so well" I mocked 

"Oh fuck off. Treasure this moment it will never happen again"

"We'll see about that" I said laying next to him nuzzling my face into his neck leaving slopping kisses.

"You sound so cute when your needy" he said kissing my forehead forcing me to look at him

"So are you"

"Did you enjoy that baby" 

"Not as much as I enjoy actually begging" I admitted

"Aw should we get up yet?"

"Cuddle with me a little longer and then we'll get up and make breakfast?"

"Anything for you my love" he said as he pulled me closer to him.