Chapter 6

A couple of nights had passed and I had a party coming up. He wasn't invited but some part of me knew he wasn't going to be a happy that he wasn't coming so, I called him and told him to join me. I got ready and walked out of the front door remembering to lock it behind me.

"Hi baby! Are your excited for tonight?" I squealed to him. I was really excited for tonight I had gotten ready and hadn't gone out with my friends in ages.

"Yeah but I would have rather spent the night at mine with you"

We got into the car and I put the address in. He started the car we were on our way. We reached the front door and I gave it a knock. I could hear muffed music and bright lights through the window.

"Omg hi I've missed you coming out with us!!" Eileen exclaimed.

I did miss Eileen she used to be one of my best friends during high school. I gave her a very welcoming hug and continued to walk through the house to the living room where some people were seated around the coffee table with a bottle on vodka, some mixers and a bottle of Jack Daniels with classic red solo cups stacked beside it.

"Hey sexy can I pour you a drink?" Joel jokingly said. That was Joel he was my best friend up until year 8 then we had a falling out.. but now we're back and better then ever. He was more like a brother to me he'd always turn down any guy who came in the vicinity of me and he never failed to update me on his roller coaster of a love life.

"What the fuck did he call you sexy for? Who fuck even is that?" He groaned

"Don't worry about him that's Joel, my basically BROTHER!!"

We had all taken a few shots and began to play beer pong. I was horrid at beer pong but it was still really fun.

"I recon we should turn this into a swinger party whose up for that?"

The room filled with cheers agreeing with the idea

"Fuck it I'm down" I cheered along

"No fucking way" he tugged my arm snapping my attention to him

"But why not?" I slurred I was quite wasted and wasn't really thinking but I did know I was down for a swinger party.

"Some else fucking you? No fucking way. I'm not even considering it"

"But it'll be fun please?

He rolled his eyes and made a direct uninterrupted stare right through my soul. I chucked my house keys into the glass bowl that was now half filled with other peoples car and house keys.

I gestured my hands out as he ruffled through his pockets.

"Fuck I guess I can't play now"

He paced towards the door nearly stomping in anger.

"Wait please don't leave" I yelled chasing behind him

"As if you even considered that do you remember who you belong too?" He snapped grabbing my wrists and pushing me up against the closet wall, he pinned me against it and pressed his mouth against my ear.

"You go home with someone else and I swear to fucking god you will not like the consequences"

I gulped as he released me from his grip

"Do you understand?"

"No, I don't understand why it's such a big deal?"

"I'll show you why it's a fucking big deal"

He grabbed my wrist once again and dragged me back into the living room.

Joel shook up the bowl and everyone reached their hands into the bowl and grabbed a key I looked around to see whose key it was.