Chapter 4

"Fuck please let me come, please don't stop I need you to let me come" I moaned between my breathes. He sped up and set me over the edge my head felt light and my arms were basically numb the added pleasure from my nipples felt so good the climax was nearly worth the edging. He kept thrusting rolling out my orgasm. He was whimpering and getting even faster.

"I came" I breathlessly whispered.

"Oh I know" he growled before he pulled out and flipped me into my stomach raising me by the hips. He plunged his dick in again and pulled my hips towards his dick. I was so sensitive and he had no plans of slowing down. He began to thrust faster as I arched my back in pleasure. I tried to squirm away but I felt his hands wrap around my hair and tug it back.

"I'm not done with you yet" he chucked "you'r not going anywhere do you understand"

I complied and replied back with a yes. He kept going and I felt my second orgasm start to build he began slapping my ass and reaching around to caress and toy with my breast causing me to cum once again. I started panting and collapsed my waist onto the bed trying to catch my breathe.

"Do you know who you belong to yet?" I didn't have much left in me but there is only so long he could go for, I turned onto my back and ran my finger down his sweaty chest.

"Nobody" I smirked hoping he'd come lay down and let me get away with that one.

"Wrong answer again, get up." I didn't move after all I didn't belong to anyone there for I had no obligation to listen.

He yanked me up and sat me on the sit of my bed before picking me up so I was straddling him, I could feel his erection spike up and he carelessly rammed it into me once again.

"Can we have a break I'm already so sensitive for coming twice"

"Aw baby, you do sound quite pathetic. I won't stop until you admit who you belong to. Understand?" that didn't sound like much of a question and I knew he wasn't going to stop. He started thrusting into me again this time smashing my back into the wall I was pressed up against. He used one had to support me whilst he used his mouth to tease my nipples and neck sucking hard causing me to moan. His other hand was roaming my body and found it's way to my clit which to started to softly stroke.

"It's too much, I can't take it anymore" I yelled.

"Yes you can, you can take it"

"No please slow down it's too much" I whimpered, my whole body felt overstimulated I was about to reach my third orgasm.

"I know you can take it, shut up and let me help you come" he began thrusting harder and biting my nipples and neck. I screamed out

"Please I can't take it any-" his hand left my clit and slammed over my mouth muffling any word or moan that tried to escape. And in that moment I came again, I was convulsing and whimpering attempting to catch my breathe. He growled as he also reached his climate slowly thrusting to prolong it. He carried me onto the bed and pinned me down once again.

"No, I'm serious I can't take it anymore I'm way to sensitive and sore"

"I swear to god this is the last time I will ask, who do you be-"

"You. I belong to you. I'm yours, you own me, I belong to you" a satisfied grin crept across his face. He looked relieved

"Thank god I didn't think I could last much longer" he chuckled.

"That was mean please never again" I panted

"As long as you obey me and don't fucking tease me I won't. Even though it was fun hearing you beg for me to stop. But no promises"

He gently kissed where he had spanked me and kissed all along my neck slightly easing my pain.

"Get up"

"No, no, no I can't go again I'm worn out"

"Oh shut the fuck up and get up were having a shower you're filthy and I'm covered in sweat.

And Chapter 4!!