Chapter 11

The sound of construction outside the apartment forced me awake groaning as I nuzzled my face into his neck. I could feel his warm breathe fanning over my ear making my body quiver and his grip to tighten as his hands began exploring my thighs and waist. 

"Do you remember our deal"? I smirked into his shoulder as he pushed me away playfully

"How could forget our deal angel" he laughed to himself

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead pushing the hair out of my face, stroking my chin with his thumb and moving his lips over mine kissing me slowly.

"My beautiful girl I feel as though I don't tell you I love you enough" he whined

"Oh shut the fuck up and don't get soft on me now" I nudged him

"You know I could never get soft around you" he smirked as he pulled his head away from my face and scanned it as I cluelessly glared back at him.

"The way you look at me, don't look at me like that"

"Like what" I said as I battered my lashes and softly exhaled

"So desperately" he said in a croaky voice

"I am not desperate, you're desperate one. You're the one getting so touchy first thing in the morning" I defended myself with

"You look desperate for attention, fuck you look at me like I neglect you"

I couldn't help but to smile back at him rolling my eyes. He sat up resting my head on his lap as he brushed through my hair with his fingers.

"I do not look at you like that, you know that you give me plenty of attention"

"Then stop looking at me like that with those pretty eyes" 

"You know I can't help it" I glared back up at him

"I know you can't, you'r so helpless"

"Stop it, I'm suppose to be the dom today"

"The dom huh? i'm sorry to break it to you"

"Shut up" I growled at him eager to prove him wrong

"You better be a fucking good dom because there is no way I'm being sub for you. You and I both know whose in control"

I jumped out of bed throwing the sheets over him storming to the closet. I opened the box and got out a pair of cuffs and a blind fold. I scrunch the blindfold in my hands and slip the cuffs in the band of my pants hiding them from him.

"Then I guess I have to take some of your control away. Put you hands behind your back"  

"No fucking way"

"No what?"

"You cannot cuff me. No"

"Oh stop it I'm not cuffing you yet"

"Yet? No cuffs" he demanded

"We'll see about that"

He rolled his eyes and laid with his hands back as I fastened the blind fold over his eyes.

"You're being so cruel" 

"And you shouldn't underestimate me" I said grasping his face as I began kissing him slowly grinding on top of him.

I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the floor as I began running my nails down his chest.

"You're so squirmy can you lay still" I complained

"Fuck you I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me"

"Don't speak to me like that or you won't like what comes next" I whispered coving his mouth with my hand.

I lifted myself of him and pulled down his pants cupping his bulge in my hand. I felt it instantly stand up and couldn't help a small giggle escape my lips.

"Don't act like you don't get soaking wet the second I kiss your neck" he murmured as he threw his head back letting out a soft groan

I pulled down the band of his boxers slowly watching it spring up before I straddled his stomach again making him whine impatiently. I started kissing his neck leaving small marks before I moved down his chest trailing towards his lower stomach. I bit my lip coating it in saliva before running my tongue all the way back up his chest brushing past his nipples stopping as i felt him twitch under me.

I pulled my face away and started again this time giving them a little more attention. I lapped at his nipple and then started to twirl my tongue around them

"Fuck princess" he breathlessly whimpered

"It feels good right?" He slightly nodded his head and replied in moans

"Tell me how good it feels" I said as I brushed my thumbs over them again

"What" he said confused

"I want you to tell me how good it feels" I teased him with

"Fuck, it fells good princess" he whined

I lifted the blind fold up slightly so he could see me as I teased him and moved back to his neck and lips. Soft desperate moans left his as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I moved down to his dick and took it all at once watching his chest hitch and his breath shudder.

I went down a few more times and then focused on the head twirling my tongue under it and sucking it firmly. I sat up watching the precum coat his length and ooze around his head. 

"Fuck don't just look at it" 

"I don't like your attitude" I teased as I went back down on him. I kept teasing his length until I could hear he was close and then I moved back to his lips.

"Baby taste yourself" I smirked biting my lips

I kissed him moving my tongue in sync with his and bit his bottom lip as I moved my head away and gave his dick some attention again.

"Are you close" I tempted him with with a teasing smirk painted on my face

"Yes I am pretty girl" he said through soft moans

"I want you to beg for it"

His eyes locked with mine and is hands ran through my hair.

"Me? beg you princess?" 

His thumb grasped my chin and pulled down my bottom lip reminding me of the cuffs I had tucked in my waist band.

"I want to hear you beg baby. Beg me to let you cum" I whispered placing his hands on his chest.

"I will not beg for you" he said in a condescending tone

"Do it. Or you won't get to finish" I was having to much fun teasing him and most of all I wanted to hear him beg.

"I will not be your sub and I will not beg. You'er lucky I've let you do this much"

I feel like this chapter was a bit jumpy.. I hope it was still alright :0