D1- Part Two🖤

A cool breeze ruffled my hair as I stepped out into the quad.

'Hey, Nick.' Ben greeted me.

'Hey.' I answered stiffly. Normally, I wouldn't answer so shortly, but a certain someone(my dad) made me wear this itchy, tight, and uncomfortable suit in exchange for a longer time for video games.

The limo arrived.

Two guys fell out, wrestling each other for a blue scarf. At least, that's what I think it is.

 At least, that's what I think it is

Then a purple-haired girl stepped out, closely followed by a blue-haired girl

'Ow! Stop it! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?' yelled Carlos

(Ben and I had looked up their names. But don't ask where, since that's none of your business.)

''Cause you want it!' retorted Jay.

'No!' shouted Carlos. 'Give it to me! Ow! Let go!'

I started forwards and reached for the scarf. 'You know I could easily buy you another one if you want, right?'

'It's MINE!' Carlos shouted triumphantly, grabbing the scarf out of my grasp. Jay leaped on him.

'Guys, guys, guys!' Mal scolded. 'We have an audience!'

'Just cleaning up.' Jay threw the scarf back into the car. 'Get up.' he said and pulled Carlos up.

'Leave it like you found it!' said Fairy Godmother. 'And by that, I mean just leave it.'

Jay walked up to Audrey, winking. 'Hello, foxy. The name's Jay.'

'Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress.'

'The fairy godmother?' asked Mal. 'As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?'

'Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.'

'Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile... and that sparkling wand.'

'Oh. That was a long time ago.' Godmother replied. 'And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."'

'It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben.'

'Prince Benjamin.' interjected Audrey. 'Soon to be king.'

'You had me at prince.' Evie curtsied. 'My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess.'

'The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you.' Audrey said.

Stop acting like a brat, Audrey.

'For now, that is.' I interrupted. 'But once Ben had reinstated her royal status she's gonna be as much a princess as you. Isn't that right, Evie?'

Evie smiled.

'This is Audrey.' said Ben, gesturing to Audrey. 'And this here-'

'Princess Audrey.' she corrected him. 'His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?'

'Uh, yeah.' Ben said. 'And this here is Nicholas.'

'But you can call me Nick.' I said with a bow.

'Ben, Nick, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow.' said Godmother. 'The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.'

'It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all.' Ben tried to shake Jay's hand but ended up with a chest bump. He proceeded to shake Evie's hand. 'This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history...' he shook Carlos's hand then licked his thumb. 'Is that chocolate?' He shook his head and continued on to Mal. 'As the day our two peoples began to heal.' his gaze lingered on Mal for a moment.

'Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are.' said Mal.

'A little bit over the top?' asked Ben.

Mal laughed. 'A little more than a little bit.'

'Well, so much for my first impression.' Ben laughed too.

'Hey!' Audrey interrupted. 'You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-'

'Beauty!' interjected Mal. 'Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their dumb christening.'

'Water under the bridge.' Audrey said.

'Totes!' answered Mal.

'Okay! So, how about a tour?' Ben suggested. 'Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king.'

We passed the statue of my father. I clapped my hands and the statue changed into a beast.

Carlos jumped into Jay's arms.

I chuckled. 'Carlos, It's okay. My dad wanted his statue to transform from beast to man to remind us that nothing is impossible.'

Jay put him down and glared at him.

'Does he shed much?' asked Mal.

'Yeah,' answered Ben. 'Mom won't let him on the couch.'

'Or on the carpet.' I added.

'So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?' Mal asked.

Wow, this girl must be really interested in magic.

'Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired.' Ben replied. 'Most of us here are just ordinary mortals.'

'Who happened to be kings and queens.' Mal said.

'That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years.' Audrey bragged.

Ugh. Audrey, they know you're a princess. Give it a rest.

'Nick's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to-'

'Ask Nick.' interrupted Audrey. And she and Ben left.

'So about your classes, I put in the requirements already. History of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, remedial goodness 101.' I said.

'Let me guess. New class?' asked Mal. I nodded. 'Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms.'

They all ran up one staircase.

'Hey, guys? Your dorms are that way.' I pointed to the opposite staircase.

They all ran up the staircase- except Evie.

'Thanks for showing us around, Prince Nicholas.'

'You are very much welcome, Princess Evelyn.'

She winked at me and ran up the staircase too.