D1- Part Fifteen 💙

Bruuuuhhh... 1.1K reads?!?! That's wild!!

Thanks, guys!! 💖🥰

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Suddenly, a huge trail of green smoke entered the large arched window, then the smoke dissipated, and it showed-

Mal sighed. 'Go away, mother.'

Maleficent cackled. 'Oh! I'm so - You're so funny!!' she spread her arms out, looking expectantly at Mal. 'C'mere, wand me. Chop chop.'

Mal hesitated for a fraction of a second, then threw the wand towards Fairy Godmother, who caught it.

'NO!!'

'Bibbidi-bobbidi-'

'Boo!' mocked Maleficent, unleashing some dark magic. Everyone froze. Maleficent wrenched the wand out of Godmother's grip. 'Ooooh... someone needs to pluck out their nose hairs!' she cackled again, tickling F.G.'s nose hairs with her wand. She turned to her daughter, beaming. 'Now, where shall we begin? Aha, I know, what if we start by getting rid of this?'

The ring that Ben gave Mal zipped from Mal's finger to the wand.

'Falling in love is weak and ridiculous.' Maleficent told Mal. 'It's not what you want.'

'You don't know what I want!' Mal countered, tears in her eyes. 'Mom, have you ever asked me what I wanted? I'm not you!!'

'Oh, obviously,' Maleficent shrugged. 'I've had years and years and years of practice being evil. You'll get there!!'

'No, I will not.' Mal stated firmly. 'And I wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's amazing.'

'I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!!'

'And now I command, wand to my hand!!' Mal commanded. The wand flew towards her outstretched hand. 'It worked!' she said triumphantly.

Maleficent shook her horned head. 'I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!!'

'Mal, please don't.' I whispered.

'Mal, maybe good is more powerful than evil.' It was Carlos. The boy who used to be afraid of dogs was standing against the Maleficent.

Maleficent let out a guffaw of mirthless laughter. 'Oh please, you're killing me!'

That's when Dude, Carlos's dog, jumped onto Maleficent, growling and baring his teeth.

'Oh!! The breath - the breath!! Get off of me!' she threw Dude down, and he quickly ran away.

Jay tried to grab the scepter from Maleficent but only succeeded in getting himself a compliment about his muscles then thrown to the ground.