D1- Part Nine🖤

I scraped together a pretty cool-looking outfit if I do say so myself.

Okay, I'm ready.

I hope I'm not late. That wouldn't be a good first impression.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I knocked on the door to Evie and Mal's dormitory.

Evie opened the door, holding a makeup brush in one hand and lipstick in the other.

'Oh, Prince Nicholas, I didn't know you'll be getting here so early.' she said, looking worried. 'I was helping Mal to get ready, and- why are you staring at me like that?'

'My mother was right.' I breathed out.

'About what?'

'Angels are real!!' I declared loudly.

Laughing, she let me in. 'How does she look?' Evie asked me, pointing to a very uncomfortable-looking Mal.

'She looks great.' I commented, sticking my tongue out at Mal, who had some perfectly blended blush on her face with some lipstick smeared perfectly across her lips. She glared daggers at me.

'Thanks.' Evie murmured softly.

I shrugged and sat in an armchair, grinning. 'You girls go on get ready. Wake me up if you're done.' I said, pretending to doze off.

Evie playfully slapped my arm, laughing.

'Not even dating yet and already acting like a couple.' muttered Mal under her breath.

'Mal!!' whined Evie, pouting cutely.

'You look so cute, kitten.' I commented absent-mindedly.

'Thank you.' she answered, now doing Mal's hair.

A few minutes later, or it could have been decades, Mal was ready and she got picked up by Bendover who said, in the most cheesy voice ever known to mankind, "Now I know what's the difference between pretty and beautiful."

And to which I answered, "Yeah, Florian, you freakin' dumb you needed a girl to teach you what beautiful is!!"

And to which he rolled his eyes and left with Mal.

Anyways, I was left alone with a very beautiful Evie. I'm beginning to feel nervous. I mean, I have been sending her hints and such, but that was when our friends were with us. Now that I'm alone with her, I could literally feel sweat beading on my forehead.

Evie seemed to feel the same way. 'W-well, I'll just go and get ready.' she stuttered and went to their dressing room to change.

Around 10 minutes later, she exited the dressing room.