Chapter 5

"Hey Kazuha, since we arent going to Inazuma just yet. Which Nation should we go first?" Paimon asked the white haired samurai who looked at her with his ruby eyes.

"This ship is currently on board to Ataraxia, the Nation of Solidarity"Kazuha answered as he puts down the maple leaf in his hands. "Ataraxia..Wait! Tone-deaf-bard mentioned that one before! You know when we were talking to him?" Paimon looked at Lumine as she nodded in response.

Kazuha looked at them quite surprised."I see you have heard of Ataraxia. The nation ruled by the Archon of Light who is currently in a deep slumber." He sighed before looking up ahead.

"Ataraxia is currently a closed nation, at least thats what I've heard. But it isnt as harsh as it is in Inazuma. The only reason why Ataraxia is a closed nation is due to the fact their God is currently asleep and is only ruled by the Prophesoric Assistant, someone who works for the Archon of Light." The white haired man explained as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ataraxia is a vast land larger than Liyue Harbor and Mondstadt combined. The people there all live in harmony and peace. It is why the nation is called The Nation of Solidarity. You will know that we have arrived in Ataraxia if you notice how everyone mostly wears bright yet warm sets of clothing.." he continued while crossing his arms.

Paimon was so amused."Oh wow, Ataraxia already looks like a cool place!" She exclaimed happily.

Kazuha gave them a small smile."But ofcourse, every Nation has its scar. Firstly, Ataraxia used to be a secluded and strict Nation. Before it was renowned as the Nation of Solidarity, Ataraxia was once called the Merciless Nation, briefly because a small sin as stealing a loaf of bread can cause you big trouble." Paimon shrieked in fear as Lumine looked at Kazuha with wide eyes.

"Yikes! Thats scary!"

"Indeed, but that is a story for another time." Kazuha said before he grabbed the maple leaf he had set aside.

****

"Woah..So this is Ataraxia.."

Paimon being amused was an understatement, she was amazed with the view she was met.

As they stepped out of the Crux ship, they were met with the large pearl white gates that had two guards guarding each side.

The pearl white gate had its signiture Ataraxian symbol which consisted of three yellow primroses and a single white lilac in the center.

Lumine and Paimon said their goodbyes to the Crux aswell as Kazuha before they walked closer to Ataraxia.

"Woah..I already sense the warm nature radiating from Ataraxia!" Paimon excitedly said as she looked around.

"Welcome To Ataraxia!" The guard from the left greeted Lumine and Paimon as both girls bowed their heads in response before proceeding furthur inside Ataraxia.

"Woah.."

Lumie was awe struck from what she had just witnessed. The towns people greeted them in such kindness and it filled her heart to the brim.

"Hey..Have you noticed how its..happier than usual?" Paimon concluded as she looked at the streamers and balloons decorated in every alley and corners of the nation. "We should go ask the people here whats going on!" She suggested earning a nod from Lumine.

Lumine walked to a little girl who was playing with her dolls. The young girl noticed her as she smiled. "Hello!" Greeted the girl.

"Whats happening?" Lumine asked

"You must be new around here..Welcome to Ataraxia! But havent you heard? The Archon of Light is finally awake! There will be a ceremony tonight to witness the comeback of Lord Fido " the little girl, Agatha responded.

Paimon gasped as Lumine had her eyes opened.

"The Archon of Light is finally awake!? Thats..a relief!" Paimon quickly said before she could mention a certain bard.

Lumine said 'thanks' to Agatha before she asked more people around her. And all of them answered the same.

"Do you think Tone-Deaf-Bard would be very happy if he was here with us!?" Paimon whispered shout in excitement.

Its pretty convenient that they arrived at sunset so its pretty much dark already from all the asking.

"Look! Its starting!"

"We finally have our God back!"

Lumine squeezed herself in the crowd muttering excuses as she finally was front with Paimon.

There stood an average height male wearing his usual clothing as his messy yet adorable locks of platinum blonde hair was being blewn by the cold winds. Opening his gemstone green eyes, he smiled at the crowd.

"Citizens of Ataraxia..Lord Fido has arisen! Let us all welcome him.." he spoke.

Hubert flew into the air as the statue of Fido was just behind him. He elegantly did a couple of hand rituals before creating a pentagram made out of his Luminescence vision as it glowed in a comforting yellow. Hubert then faced the large statue of his Lord behind him, he crossed his arms before launching the pentagram on the statue's chest.

And with that, all the other smaller statues of Light duplicated the same pentagram.

"Fear not my subject..For I, the Archon of Light and the God of Solitude have finally returned to Ataraxia" a deep voice rumbled as the people cheered in joy, some were even crying.

The Statues of Light errupted in a heavenly glow. And with that, the symbol of Ataraxia located in the back of the Main Statue of Fido finally errupted into its colors of elegenant yellow and pristine white.

The Archon of Light has finally returned.

****

Zhongli was sipping his tea when he noticed a beam of light from a far.

Standing from his chair, he looked north as he saw the bright beam of light.

Then it hit him.

His amber eyes grew wide in realization.

****

As for a certain bard who was standing in the large tree located in Windrise, noticed a beam of light.

Venti's squinted his eyes as he looked at it. It was coming from..North..

Wait..North..

He gasps

"He's back.."