Chapter 10

Danafor's POV:

I stood there smiling at the large tree in Windrise.

It seems like Barbatos has yet to come, since this is a place we usually meet up. Must be busy with being a bard, atleast thats what I have heard.

I took a seat while leaning my back against the tree releasing a rather contented sigh as the winds flew gently, closing my eyes as I relaxed for a brief moment.

A great moment of solitude it is..

Opening my golden orbs, a smile stitched its way to my lips as I felt the familiar presence I was looking forward to finally meeting once again.

"Barbatos, you have arrived.."

As for Venti, even though he was frozen in place by the owner of the voice, he managed to smile.

"Fido, My King.." Barbatos or rather known as Venti greeted as he took a seat beside me.

No one's POV:

With no furthur words to exchange, the bard took its seat beside the larger male.

He leaned his head on Danafor's shoulder as a small droplet of tears escaped his aqua orbs. "Your finally back.." he whispered.

"Indeed..I am back now" Danafor smiled while wrapping his muscular arms on the smaller male who let out a small sob.

"Through the years you've been suffering without me must be hard isnt it, My King? How shall I repay you?" Danafor spoke in a proper manner.

But the Anemo Archon merely shook his head as he brings himself closer to the black-haired male, burrying his face on the Lucian Archon's chest.

"Nothing in particular..Just having you here with me is enough.."The bard answered with a smile.

"And maybe treat me to some wine~?" He cooed making Danafor chuckle.

"Never knew you were quite the drunkard, My King.." Venti pouted as he looked at the said male. "Its your own fault! You slept for a long time!" He whined.

The black-haired male chuckled. "Whatever you say Barbatos.." he spoke.

"Im guessing you have your own mortal name? You can call me Venti for now." The said bard said with his usual cheeky smile.

"Danafor. That is what I call myself these days."

Venti smiled before leaning head back to the larger male's chest.

"Venti, My King..Did you Gnosis somewhat got taken?"

The question shook the Archon.

How did he know?

"Yeah..The Tsaritsa's subordinates ordered to take my Gnosis aswell as the other Archons." He answered earning a hum from the male.

Danafor chuckled bitterly. "No wonder I felt the same thing to Morax. Or should I say Zhongli."

Venti looked at hin with a worried expression. "Your Gnosis wasnt taken while you were asleep right?"

"No My King. My Gnosis is imbeded with a protection spell. It is currently in the hold of my beloved companion, Visha"

"Wait. Why?" Venti released himself from the embrace as he looked at his fiancée like he grew two heads.

"The Cryo Archon doesnt know of my gnosis being inside Visha. Ofcourse, because she thinks that it will be imbeded to every Archon. But I trust Visha, and she has proven it to me multiple times" Danafor explained as the bard crosses his arms.

"How exactly, My King?" He raised an eyebrow.

Danafor smiled. "By protecting Ataraxia during my presence. She made herself the shield that protects the nation as Hubert continued to serve Ataraxia"

Venti narrowed his aqua orbs but sighed.

"Alright if you say so big guy" he giggled.

"But dont blame me if your gnosis gets taken away" Danafor chuckled at this and placed a loving kiss on the bard's forehead. "I assure you, nothing will happen to my Gnosis"

"Unlike a certain someone.."

"Wha-HEY! Thats just rude!"

"It is not, you are simple careless"

"Danaaafoorr!! Stoop!"

Venti whined as he pouted towards the laughing male beside him.

"How amusing. You never seem to change, My King. Just the way I like it" Danafor lightly caressed his larger hand on the bard's beautiful skin.

Venti leaned in to his touch, feeling his heart flutter at the sheer gentleness his fiancée was showing, like he always was.

He always enjoyed the times he had with his fiancée. Just the Anemo Archon and the Lucian Archon sharing a loving gaze under the tree of Windrise.

The bard hummed as he felt the black-haired male place gently kisses on his cheekbone.

"I miss these moments with you, My King.." Danafor spoke earning a grin from Venti.

"I do too.." he answered.

Danafor swiped his thumb on the stray tear escaping his fiancée's eyes as his own gold ones made contact with aqua ones.

"May I?" Venti hummed as his half-lidded eyes stared back at his sharp golden eyes, feeling his knees weaken as his heart was beating fast.

"Y-you may..My King" Venti answered making the male infront of him smile.

And with that, their lips locked. It was a simple yet passionate kiss as they lips locked against each other like a perfect puzzle.

Pulling away, both males leaned their foreheads together with a satisfied smile.

"I love you.."

"Me too, My King.."