Chapter 9

"Hubert! Over here!"

Hubert hummed as he turned towards a certain direction, his green eyes met the sight of the Traveller and Paimon.

"Oh..Is there anything you needed from me, traveller?" he asked while raising an eyebrow. "Yeah! Paimon is just curious on how the Lucian Vision works! Ooh! Paimon thinks its already cool!" she said with excitement laced on her tone.

Hubert chuckled."The Lucian Vision is only used in two ways, either for healing or protection. Thats all to it. Unlike Lord Fido, the way I use my Vision is for protection."he explained earning a confused look from Lumine.

"You see, if you focus in one source of your power, you may be able to create a beam of light that will pass through anything just like how Transparency works." Hubert continued as the two remained silent and attentive on the explaination.

"Just like how Opaqueness, Light cannot pass through anything that is too thick or anything solid in particular if you focus your sources in multiple points of the body. Lord Fido is able to do both healing and protection but is mostly focused on the Protection side." Paimon couldnt help but awe in the explainations as for Lumine, she was starting to get everything in sense.

"Lord Fido's range of power exceeds multiple Archons but not everyone."

"He must be really strong huh?" Paimon said earning a nod from Hubert.

"I have witnessed My Lord's range of power during the Archon war myself. Therefore, in any circumstances I do not have atleast an ounce of doubt in him" he answered.

Hubert then looked at Lumine." You seem to have resonated the Lucian Element without a Vision. Interesting.." he mumbled.

"Yeah! She's a special case!" Paimon answered back with a proud smile

"Im guessing from the way the accessories of your clothing are glowing, you did infact resonate his power within you." Hubert spoke earning a nod from Lumine.

"Make great use of it, dear Traveller. For you are considered the 3rd holder of the Lucian Element.." Hubert declared.

Paimon hummed." 3rd holder? Whats that suppose to mean?" Hubert chuckled. "Ah, there arent many Lucian Vision users in Teyvat. Only My Lord and I are the only Lucian Vision users in this generations."

"What!? Why so small!?" Paimon complained.

"My Lord simply doesnt give out his element in will power and ambitions alone. Another reason is, he prefers seeing a certain person fight for what is right in action. Over the years of slumber, he was unable to spread his element because of it" Hubert explained earning an understanding nod from Paimon.

"That makes sense..And here Paimon thought the Lucian Archon is a tyrant!" She cried making the blonde-haired assistant raise an eyebrow

"A tyrant?"

"Thats right! Back in Liyue, some people spread rumours about the Lucian Archon being a tyrant. And he doesnt give out his element without a duel that may involve death!" Paimon said making Hubert furrow his eyebrow.

"The City of Contracts? Ah I see, the land of which the Geo Archon governs." He mumbled.

"You know the Geo Archon?" Lumine asked making Hubert nod.

Hubert crossed his arms."Yes, infact the friendship between the Lucian Archon and the Geo Archon is said to be something more sacred than mountains of mora." He answered.

"Woah! Do you think we can ask Mr.Zhongli about this?" Paimon whispered on Lumine's ear earning a nod from the blonde-haired traveller.

"Is there anything you want to discuss?" Hubert asked.

"No more! Thank you for the informations Mr. Hubert! We will be exploring Ataraxia for now" Paimon replied earning a subtle nod from the assistant. "Very well, I must return back to the castle. I have more tasks that needs to be done"

And with that, Hubert left the two.

"Guess we were wrong about the God of Solitude being a tyrant isnt it?" Paimon looked at Lumine who hummed in response.

"Come to think of it, we havent seen the Lucian Archon in person yet." Lumine spoke back.

Paimon crossed her arms."Yeah, come to think of it your actually right!" she answered.

"We've already met Tone-Deaf-Bard then Mr.Zhongli." Paimon concluded before gasping, earning a look from the blonde traveler.

"What if the Lucian Archon is actually just around the place disguised as a human!?" The floating child spoke.

"Lets ask the people! There must be atleast someone who saw him in person..Come on!" Paimon encouraged as both travelling partners went to their ways.

*****

"Ah..Finally..Mondstadt.."

Danafor sighed delightedly as the soft winds caressed his honey-toned skin.

"Mondstadt has indeed come to a change Lord Fido.." Danafor turned to Visha's direction with a smile. "Indeed." He replied.

The Black-haired male lightly pets her soft fur."Shall I escort you to Stormterror's Lair?" he spoke but Visha only grunted in response.

"No need Lord Fido. I am capable of going there myself. You shall go and meet your Fiancée" replied Visha.

Danafor always loved this trait of Visha, thats why he didnt think twice into making her a companion of his.

"Very well.." Danafor spoke before patting her fur one last time.

"We shall be reunited,My King"