Chapter 11

"Come in~ Welcome to Mondstadt! The City of Dandelions and Freedom!" Venti introduced as he brought his arms up in the air.

Danafor chuckled at his fiancée's antics and went along with him.

As they reached the gate one of the guards greeted them. "Welcome to Mondstadt!"

Such a warm welcome..Exactly why Danafor adores his lover's Nation.

He smiled at the guard as both him and a certain bard entered the city.

It was joyous, and the people of Mondstadt were rather carefree and lively and it was a tad bit different to the people of Liyue.

Venti talked about the Stormterror incident that happened a few months back to his fiancée, and ofcourse the black-haired male was deeply upset about it. Other than Visha, Dvalin is a lovely dragon and he adores him.

"Is that so..Are there any more issues regarding of the Abyss Order, My King?" Venti hummed as he went into his thinking pose. "Now that you've mentioned it, so far none. Kinda weird if you ask me"

"And how many times have I told you to stop with that formal speaking of yours! This aint Ataraxia! This is Mondstadt!" He whined making the latter chuckle.

Danafor shook his head. "No can do, My King." He replied.

Venti huffed before his aqua eyes lit up as they arrived at a certain tavern.

Or more specifically, Angel Shares.

Venti grabbed his fiancée larger hand as they entered the tavern earning a raised eyebrow from the said larger male.

"Heya Charles!" Venti greeted the bartender who greeted him back.

"Who's that your with? You usually come here alone" Charles said as Venti gave him a grin.

While Danafor was busy studying the exterior of the Tavern, he failed to notice that the other Archon raised his large hand, which contained they engagement rings.

"My fiancée~" Venti cooed earning a shock expression from Charles.

"Your fiancée!? Oh wow, thats a surprise!"

"I just hope you didnt force this man into marrying you" Venti turned around as he saw a familiar red haired male with a blank stare.

"Ah Master Diluc!" He greeted.

"What makes you think I forced him to marry me!?" He complained earning a huff from the owner. "I dont know, finally finding someone to pay for your bills?"

Danafor chuckled. "I see you have yet to pay your drinks. From the looks of it, you never pay at all now do you?"

Venti looked at his fiancée in sheer shock as his face morphed into a horrified look.

"Why are you bullying me!?"

"I am not. Im simply stating facts here"

"Your supposed to me in my side!" He whined.

Danafor shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Nope. Im neither so I will be staying neutral to this one."

"No, your going to be in my side and thats final!" Venti huffed as Diluc shook his head in annoyance. "Enough, your causing a rucus. Dont you have bard things to do?" He questioned.

But Venti shaked his head. "Nope~Im having my day off since I will be taking courtesy to show my fiancée around Mondstadt~" he answered making the red haired male hum.

"If its not too rude for you sir, where is it do you live? Since the bard made it obvious that your not from here." Diluc questioned the black-haired male infront of him.

"I am from the Nation of Solidarity. Otherwise known as Ataraxia" Danafor answered.

"Ataraxia. Thats located North from Liyue correct? You came from a far land" Diluc continued as he crossed his arms in his chest.

Danafor chuckled. "Indeed, it took quite some time arriving here in Mondstadt when Ataraxia is far."

Venti watched the two converse as a pout displayed on his lips as he slid himself in between them with his arms open wide.

"Enough flirting! Can I get a bottle of Dandelion wine?" Venti cooed making Diluc look at him as if he had two heads while Danafor just shook his head.

"Your not getting any unless your paying"

"What!? B-but thats unfair!"

"Whats unfair is you not paying for my drinks. I'll go bankrupt because of you"

"B-but..My King~Will you do the honours of paying for my wine?" Venti looked at his fiancée with the most adorable puppy eyes he could muster.

But Danafor isnt going to have any of it.

Peering towards the Red-haired male, Diluc shaked his head 'no'

"No can do. You shall pay for your own bills, My King." Danafor spoke as Venti let out a whine as he started shaking the larger male, which failed miserably since his frail figure couldnt even make him a tad bit move.

"Both of you and Zhongli have the same problems. You lack mora, and I will not be paying" He continued.

"Dont compare me to that prick! You love me~<3"

"I do but that will not change my mind."

"Oh c'mon!"

Diluc looked at the two with his usual blank look as he went back to wiping the mugs.

"Good riddance.."