Epilouge

Warning: Mentions of MPREG
•••••

"the ambush has greatly affected the nation, homes were destroyed, many lost their loved ones. A saddening phenomenon, indeed." the man narrated earning a gasp from a little boy infrontof him.

"And then what happened! Tell me, tell me!" the boy whined, making the man chuckle.

"the battle was fierce, each fought for their own desires. One is to claim independence for Ataraxia, and the other was to start another tyrannical rule." he continued to story-tell.

"In the end, the dark side had lost, begging for his brother's forgiveness and yearned to rule their land together once again."

"thus,granted. From then on, every first and last week of the month marks as the First Raise and the Last Raise of the Moon."

Danafor sighed, a smile decorated in his face. "The End.."

The small boy whined. "Tell me more, Father!!"

Azriel crossed his arms with a pout in his lips, his heterochromatic eyes of gold and teal narrowed towards the said Archon.

"Azriel, you have heard of this story countless times already. Have you not feel any ounce of boredom hearing the same story over and over again?" a new voice errupted as the sound of paper crinkling was present in the room.

The black haired boy tch'ed. "Well I dont think its boring! Unlike you who always reads to no end Chester"

The said boy looked at his older twin with an unamused expression.

Azriel and Chester are twin brothers, the offspring of the Anemo Archon and the Lucian Archon.

Azriel, the older twin, had black hair and a set of heterochromatic eyes. On the right side was a beautiful eye of gold, whilst the left one was a gorgeous teal.

Many of the people find Azriel as an oddball, having endless amounts of energy and never seeming to get tired. He was always the louder one among them.

As for Chester, the younger twin, had the same black hair but unlike his twin, his hair has a beautiful ombre teal on the tips. Instead of having heterochromatic eyes, he had two sets of gold eyes, seemingly fading into a teal.

Chester was the complete opposite of his twin brother.

He was calm and reserved, and was always mistaken to be the older one among them seeing as he acted mature for his age.

He loved reading, a habit he inherited from his father, Danafor.
You would mostly see him cooped up in a library, but he isnt an introvert nor is he socially anxious by any means.

Danafor chuckled at his children's bickering. "Now now children, calm yourselves..Azriel, have I not told you to respect your younger brother's boundaries?" he remined.

Azriel huffed before standing up from his position. "But Father! Chester always shrugs me off whenever I ask him to play with me!" he protested.

"And by playing, you mean throwing rocks at hilichurls in the middle of the night?"

Another voice spoke earning the attention of the three.

Azriel's heterochromactic lit up as he ran towards the said figure. "Papa!"

Before his tiny body could hit Venti's, a hand gripped the collar of his shirt thus stopping him.

Danafor ruffled his hair using his vacant hand. "Careful Azriel, do not forget your Father is carrying your little brother.."

Venti giggled at their interaction, his slim hands rubbing against the large bump in his stomach.

He was indeed with the Lucian Archon's third child. Hard to believe huh?

After discovering that Venti was able to reproduce children, they decided to give it a go.

Thus resulted to the birth of two beautiful sets of boys, twins.

Chester gave his papa a hug, a small smile in his lips. "Hello papa!" he greeted as Venti greeted him back.

"My King, arent you supposed to be resting? You are in the last stage of pregnancy, and our child might come in any moment.." Danafor fussed, as Venti looked at him amused.

Ever since he got pregnant with their first children, Danafor had completely turned putty and wont stop fussing around, worrying over the slightest things.

He wants to go to the fireplace? Hubert has got to be with him.

A bottle of wine? Nowhere to be seen.

Was he allowed to go outside for bard duties? Absolutely not.

Heck, we wasnt even allowed to do anything! It was as if he was helpless!

Venti hummed. "My King, I am pregnant not helpless.." he reminded.

"and I am capable of doing simple things around the house!" he whined.

"Papa found the wine stash again..Sorry not sorry."

Venti flinched as he whipped his head towards his calm and reserved son who stuck a tongue at him.

He was caught red handed.

Venti shook his son back and fourth, which Chester didnt mind. "You fool! I thought I trusted youuu!!" Venti grumbled.

Azriel stared at their interaction with dotted eyes. "But Papa, we all know that Chester cant and doesnt lie." he added.

Danafor rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Thats it. You are not consuming a single drop of wine for the rest of the pregnancy"

"ehe~Im about to give birth any moment, My King~"

"....You are officially banned from drinking."

"WHA-HEY THATS UNFAIR! NO WAIT! MY KING!!"

"RHYSAND HELP ME~!!"

Rhysand looked at him with an unamused face. "Absolutely not."

The End..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His Solidarity
Has finally reached its end!

Thank you so much for the great support you have given to this book!❤️

There may or may not be a Book 2 of this series but time will tell~
Once again, thank you for the immeasurable support!!

Do not forget to vote👏

Also read my "Cursed" book! It is a BNHA x child!OC fanfiction!

This is Akaabee_shiiiin,
Your author

Signing out!❤️