seventy-four

Chapter Seventy-Four: "All These Things That I've Done"
Season 4, Episode 7

Chapter Seventy-Four: "All These Things That I've Done" Season 4, Episode 7

_____

thomas turns the corner seeing his wife in the closet tryna get a box from the top, "hey, come on," he moved haley away, "hey, i'm getting that!" thomas chuckled at his wife.

he moved her to the side, "you shouldn't be straining yourself, you can't risk of falling and stuff," thomas stated to his wife grabbing the box for her.

haley chuckled, "relax, i'm pregnant, not elderly," thomas chuckled, "oh, i'm glad you're up," he looked at her, "are you kidding me?" he looked at his wife, "with the semi-finals tonight, i could barely sleep,"

"i wanna go to duke with you,"

thomas smiled shocked, "what?" he asked his wife, "i got my acceptance letter from duke, and it just made me think about what i want," she looked at him, "and what i want is to make you happy more than anything else in the world,"

"so i want to go to duke with you!"

thomas looked down at his wife, "oh, haley," she wrapped her arms around his shoulders with his arms sliding around her waist, "you've been so supportive of me and my dream for music,"

she touched his cheek, "and i just.. i wanna be supportive of you and your dream for playing at duke," her hand rubs the back of his neck, "so i want to do this for us, okay?"

"how did i get so lucky?"

haley looked at him, "it helps that you're hot," thomas chuckled, "well, thank you," she moved the box onto the kitchen counter, "we're gonna be so happy there,"

"oh, yeah," he looked at his wife, "i gotta go cause i'm meeting with skills, lucas, nathan and ryan for an early workout," he tapped the box, "okay,"

thomas smiles, "what's all this stuff for, anyways?" haley looked at him, "babysitting, me and addison thought the extra experience and money couldn't hurt,"

thomas smiled again, "and besides, i just really don't wanna be one of those moms that's, like, completely overwhelmed and unprepared and always screaming at her kids the way my mom used to be,"

haley moved around him, "it was crazy, anyways, the kids are coming over after school and..uh, you know what? you and nathan should stop by and say hi!"

thomas makes a face, "nah, i'll pass, i don't really like kids," he stated, "uh, i'll obviously like our kid," haley chuckled, "yea, get out here, you bum!"

thomas chuckled grabbing his duffel bag from where it was beside their apartment door, smiling at his wife before opening it and closing the apartment door behind him catching up with nathan who comes out of his and addison's apartment.

____

lucas shoots the basketball into the hoop, "ahh, scott, twenty in a row," skills said whilst thomas hands lucas the basketball, "the boy is on fire,"