one hundred and fifteen

Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen: "Sympathy For the Devil"
Season 6, Episode 9

Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen: "Sympathy For the Devil" Season 6, Episode 9

_____

thomas entered his house from the back garden door, "hey," he sees his wife cooking in the kitchen, "you are just in time," she smiled at her husband who closed their back garden door as haley sets a full plate of bacon, pancakes, eggs and muffins onto their kitchen counter.

"for what? hibernation?"

he questioned his wife who chuckled, smiling taking a seat on the kitchen counter stools love hearing his wife's laugh, "no, i saw your slamball schedule for the next three weeks, it looks pretty gruelling, so i thought you'd better stock up,"

he lets out a chuckle, "hales, ninety thousand calories a day is not gonna keep me from getting hit on the slamball court," haley nods her head, "no, but it'll give you a little extra padding when you do,"

thomas lifts up his workout t-shirt, "and what? lose these bad boys?" he spoke looking at his wife who now looked at her husband's six pack, thomas pulls down his shirt hearing his kids footsteps coming closer.

haley blinks now looking away from her husband's covered stomach going back to focusing on cooking, "we cleared a place for your trophy daddy," thomas half smiled at his twins who sat either side before frowning, "i don't think they give you trophies in slamball,"

jaden furrowed his eyebrows, "not even for the champions?" he looked at his kids, "pretty lame, huh?" aurora looked at her dad, "how're you supposed to know you're awesome with no trophy?"

thomas smiled, "well, i guess you're both gonna have to keep telling me," he then looked at his wife who's back was turned to them, "hey," he whispers to his twins, "go and eat your breakfast in front of the tv,"

he said putting some of his bacon, pancakes, scrambled eggs and muffins onto his kid's small plates, "all right, little bears?" the twins both smiled, "okay,"

they moved away from their father going into the living room as thomas picked up a piece of bacon with his hand as his wife now turned to him giving thomas a look, "it's really good,"

haley put a hand onto her hip shaking her head at her husband as thomas continued to bite into his pieces of bacon his wife made for him.

____

"we're broke,"

thomas furrowed his eyebrows at his twins, "you're both five, you're supposed to be broke," thomas then looked to the television where mouth was talking, "under defeated for the last three weeks, fans expect the slashers...to be carried through tonight's semi-final slamball game— against the mob, on the shoulders of former college standouts thomas smith and nathan scott,"

"that is unless jerome garrett, hit man for the mob— has anything to say about it,"

jerome garrett who was introduced as mouth handed the mircophone to the mob player, "we're not afraid of thomas smith and nathan scott," jerome looked at the camera, "man, those chumps always been more hype than skill,"