one hundred and one

Chapter One Hundred and One: "Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace"
Season 5, Episode 13

Chapter One Hundred and One: "Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace" Season 5, Episode 13

_____

thomas thanked the officers who shook his hand now coming out of his and his wife's house when him, lucas and nathan see dan and austin now leaving.

lucas comes out of his best friend's house following after the two murders when thomas and nathan goes out of the house after thomas gives aurora to his mother, seeing lucas and dan fighting when nathan joined the father-son fight.

as thomas clenched his jaw looking at his brother who was about to speak when thomas roundhouse punched his brown square in the face with austin coming off of dan's car what he fell onto, punching thomas back.

"grandpa!"
"uncle austin!"

thomas let's out a breath from where he stood a few meters away from his brother and dan who leaned against dan's car, seeing aurora, jaden and jamie coming running out of the house, "jaden! aurora!"

the twins stop in front of their uncle with jamie stopping in front of his grandpa, "guys!" thomas had his hands on his hips where from he stood next to his best friends, watching the interaction, "hey, buddy, princess,"

austin said looking at aurora and jaden, "jaden, aurora," haley looked at her twins where addison looked at her son with a look, "we gotta go now," austin said playing with jaden's tuxedo, "you two go back to your mom, okay?"

"go on," austin said putting his hands onto their shoulders, "go on," the twins looked at their uncle before walking to their mother as jamie did the same.

thomas, lucas and nathan watching them, "uncle," austin looked at his niece and nephew, "thank you," austin half smiled when haley moved her kids to make them walk inside.

dan and austin stood up as thomas watched his brother walk away as thomas followed after his best friends back inside his house.

____

"i guess—"

haley leaned her head against her hand as her and thomas sat in therapy not close to each other with a space in between them, "i still find it hard to let jaden and aurora out of my sight, i just.."

she sighed, "it's only been a month since they were abducted," thomas frowned, "is it so crazy that i would still hear echoes from that day, that i would still be a little overprotective?"

the therapist looked at haley, "protective? or overprotective? you said overprotective," haley sighs, "okay, well, you said it yourself, identification is the first step to recovery, right?"