ninety-five

Chapter Ninety-Five: "In da Club"
Season 5, Episode 7

Chapter Ninety-Five: "In da Club" Season 5, Episode 7

_____

thomas stands next to his wife in tric without his walking stick, since he has been doing his physical therapy a lot more after the whole dinner, he hasn't really used his walking stick much, "all right, guys, bring it in.."

their friend group came closer to where brooke was near the tric bar, "it has been way too long since we all hung out together," haley gets two shot glasses, one of her and one of her husband, "and this is the first time we're all drinking together,"

thomas raised an eyebrow at brooke, "legally, that is, so here's to hanging with our crew," brooke smiled, "the old crew," the high school friends smiled, "and the new,"

lindsey half smiled, "and to everyone getting what they want," haley looked at them, "guess one shot won't kill us, huh?" they downed the shot when thomas's throat burned from that shot, "ugh, maybe it will,"

addison covered her at the taste of the shot, "brooke, what was that?" haley looked to brooke, "i wanted something that would remind everyone of me, so they mixed their most popular liquor with their sweetest,"

thomas narrowed his eyebrows at her, "the bartender did name it a brooke davis, isn't that right?" she asked turning to the tric's bartender, "actually, i think you named it that,"

thomas puts his shot glass down onto the counter, "well.." brooke smiled, "i call it tequila and grenadine," haley looked at them, "it's disgusting,"

thomas and haley walked away along with their friends leaving brooke who was flirting with the bartender near emily who moved away from them after thomas calls his sister's name.

____

they sit at the other side of the bar, "thank you," owen then puts a water bottle in front of thomas who smiled, "here you go," he opened the lid for thomas, "water?"

haley and emily furrowed their eyebrows, "i wasn't planning on drinking until brooke forced herself on us," he said making his sister and haley laugh, "it's my turn to be responsible for a change," he stated to his wife.

he took a drink from his water bottle, "you know, you've really come a long way in the last month—" thomas puts his lid back onto his bottle, "and i'm glad to have you back, and so is jaden and aurora,"

"oh really," he said to his wife, "how come i wasn't invited to hang out with them and the guys then?" haley looked at her husband, "see, skills has been really strict about this no-parent rule and besides, their sleepover means you and i have the house to ourselves—"

emily cringed, "ew, i don't hear to hear about this," she excused herself away from them making thomas and haley both chuckle, "back to what you were saying?" haley smiles, "oh, we could have a little private after party,"