ninety

Chapter Ninety: "Racing Like a Pro"
Season 5, Episode 2

Chapter Ninety: "Racing Like a Pro" Season 5, Episode 2

_____

thomas wheels himself into his and haley's bedroom looking at the photographs they had on haley's dresser seeing the photo of his family all happy before everything wrong happened to them.

he stood up from his wheelchair using his arm strength piling himself up with the help from his wife's dresser looking at the small mirror on the dresser looking at himself in the mirror above the dresser.

he noticed that his hair was getting to long and his beard was getting scruffy, when he falls onto the ground yelling into the white carpet looking at himself in the small mirror he dragged down with him.

____

"all right, good morning,"

haley stated smiling at her first class, "this is actually my first official day as a teacher and you're my first official clsss, so, congratulations," she stands up from her desk chair looking to her students.

she sees none of them energetic seeing one of them lean aganist their hand about to fall asleep, "uh, my name is haley," she turns writing her name onto the chalkboard behind her, "james-"

"that is some fine ass,"

the class chuckled as quentin's comment, "all right," haley puts down the chalk, "first of all, that's no way to talk to a girl, any girl," haley admitted, "and second of all, that is absolutely no way to speak to a teacher,"

the guy who commented stood up, "i'm sorry, it was me, i'm just trying to give you a compliment," haley looked at her student, "what's your name?"

"quentin fields,"

another student smirked, "but you can call me whenever you want," the class chuckled at the other student's comment, "who said that?" the student stood up looking at quentin who looked to his best friend, "sorry, it was me,"

"and what's your name?"

the student smirked at haley shaking hands head, "charlie, charles montgomery," haley hummed seeing so much of who hudson used to be in freshman year now in charlie, "okay, sit down, boys,"

charlie and quentin both nod their heads, "yes, ma'am," quentin looked at haley, "won't happen again, miss james,"

haley stopped quentin, "actually," she turned to her chalkboard, "it's mrs smith," quentin continued to look at haley's ass, "damn, that ass!"

the whole chucked, "okay, all right," haley said sighing, "get out, you need to go to the office," quentin stands up, "oh, to the office," he smirked, "maybe we could go together? huh?"

the class all ooh'd at quentin's comment with charlie smirking at his best friend, "maybe you could just spank me right here," charlie stood up from his chair starting to pretend to spank his best friend, "yeah! mrs, smith," charlie said.