twenty-three

Chapter Twenty-Three: "The Desperate Kingdom of Love"
Season 2, Episode 1

Chapter Twenty-Three: "The Desperate Kingdom of Love" Season 2, Episode 1

____

thomas woke up with his head coming off of his pillows letting out a breath looking around him seeing haley in bed beside him.

thomas turns on his side looking towards haley with a smile coming on his face, seeing haley put her hand to her eyes opening them slowly, "hey, you,"

thomas smiled as haley giggled looking towards him, "hi.." she smiled, "i had the strangest dream," thomas sees the ring on haley's finger as she rubbed her forehead, "i dreamt we actually got married yesterday,"

thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "that's weird," he looked down towards his wife, as haley turns to him, "i had exactly the same dream," haley shook her head, "no.."

thomas nods his head coming towards haley kissing her lips, "oh, that's right," he intertwined his hand with haley's hand, "we actually did get married,"

"we did get married,"

haley looked at her wedding ring as she kissed the back of thomas's tanned hand with a smile, "it's pretty wild, huh?" haley snuggled into her husband's hand, "yeah,"

"how do you feel?"

thomas played with his neck, "i was just watching you sleep, thinking; let's always be like this," haley nods her head, "yeah," thomas smiled at haley when his phone starts to ring.

thomas frowned, "then i turned my cell phone back on," he comes on top of haley getting his phone to see addison calling him.

"do you think nathan's mom found out about nathan and addison getting married today?" thomas shook his head, "no, she probably wants nathan to give back her car,"

haley takes thomas's phone from his hands, "well then, in that case, you don't need to worry about it," haley turned so her back was facing thomas's chest, "give me that," haley chuckled as he takes the phone out of haley's hand answering it.

"hello?"

haley gets out of bed as thomas sits up after ending the call to addison, "bad news?" thomas looked at haley, "nathan's dad is in the hospital," haley looked at him, "addison said dan had a heart attack,"

haley opened her mouth, "no, is he gonna be okay?" thomas shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, i don't wanna go over to the hospital to stress nathan out more, you know.." haley looked at him.

"yeah,"

haley touched her boyfriend's chest, "and that my mom and dad wants to have a smith family boat ride today," thomas turned to haley, "do you wanna come?"

haley looked at him, "are you sure your parents wouldn't mind?" thomas looked at haley, "haley, my parents love you to pieces, so yes i'm sure they wouldn't mind,"