one hundred and twelve

Chapter One Hundred and Twelve: "Choosing My Own Way of Life"
Season 6, Episode 6

Chapter One Hundred and Twelve: "Choosing My Own Way of Life" Season 6, Episode 6

_____

thomas followed after his wife in his basketball clothes, "you know hales, with everything you've and addison been through lately.. i'm sure principal turner would understand if you needed more time off," he said to his wife, "god,"

haley sighed, "i think two weeks of replaying that day in my head is enough, it's time for me to get back to my life," she lets out a breath turning to her husband, "besides, it'll be nice to have the distraction,"

he smiled, "if you need me, you know i'm here," haley nods her head, "i know," she smiled at her husband who looked around the quad, "you know what? let's cut through shop,"

haley furrowed her eyebrows, "you can cut through shop?" thomas chuckled, "you were such a nerd in high school," haley trailed behind her husband, "i was an honor student,"

thomas smirked, "exactly," he opened the door for her, "nerd," haley makes a noise, "oh, whatever," thomas chuckled, "you don't know what you'd do without me,"

haley stops when she sees max and sam in the backseat of a car sleeping, "thomas.." haley said to her husband who stopped turning to look at her when she motions to the shop car, seeing the twins inside.

haley and thomas come to the door where haley raised her fist knocking onto the shop car door waking sam and max up.

once haley did get them both awake, the walker siblings looked at haley and thomas with looks on their faces knowing this was gonna happen.

____

haley and thomas stands in front of haley's students, "so you wanna tell me why you're both sleeping in a car at school?" max opened his mouth, when sam answered, "well, it was either there or that smelly couch in the teacher's lounge, i can't believe you guys sit on that thing,"

haley shakes her head at them, "for the record, we don't go near that thing, so tell me where you guys live," max frowned, "i'm pretty sure it's not in shop class,"

sam let's out a breath, "we live in a foster home," haley rubbed her hands against her knees, "okay, well, give me their number, i'm gonna need to speak—with your foster parents,"

max shakes his head, "hell, no," sam looked at their teacher and basketball coach, "please, that'll just make it worse," she sighed, "this is none of your business, okay?"

thomas looked at sam with his arms crossed, "look, sam, max, if there's a problem at home, tell us," he stated to them, "so we can get you some help,"

sam shakes her head, "there's not a problem, this is one of the better homes we've been in," thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "the others were—" max looked down where thomas sees a scar on the guy's arm, "not so good,"