Introductions

I was brought back to earth when my alarm went off indicating that it was 5:30 am. First day of semester 2, to say I'm excited would be over exaggerating. It's only my first year and I'm already getting tired of it.

I take a long hot bath and picked out an outfit. Blue skinny jeans that shows my long legs, black turtleneck cause I have an obsession with them and black converse. I have a good body if I may say so myself.

I'm 5'8 and a half, 4c hair that's not really long but very thick and hard to deal with so my hair is always braided, I'm black but a little fair, wide hips and toned legs and .....tiny boobs.

Yes indeed a good body.

I have 1 brother and a sister and also my older cousin who's staying with us.

I got dressed and head downstairs with the rest of the family. My dad, Francis leads us in prayer and mom, Abigail gave everyone their lunch....yes my cousin and I are in college and mom still makes lunch for us, bid her goodbye and left with my dad.

My younger sister who's 14 turning 15 in a few days is on holiday with my 5 turning six in a month brother, I pray we meet the house in one piece cause they do not get along.. well most of the time.

I text Raymond, my boyfriend, since we attend the same college where he is and replies in a flash " campus babe, How about you?" "Almost there".

I gave him a bone crushing hug cause I haven't seen him for almost a month now "I miss you so much" he hugged me back " I miss you too babe"

"Aww what a reunion" Glennard , one of the guys cood . "Shut up" I giggled.

Soon the whole squad showed up. May I add I'm a tomboy and my circle is all boys. There's Glennard who's the eldest he's 22, Maligie he's 20, Gassimu, we attended the same high school so we're closest he's 19 and then Raymond who's 18.

"So how was everyone's recess?" I ask "it was bloody boring ngl" says Maligie "I had fun" Gassimu says with a smirk "that's because you were in Guinea show off" I said rolling my eyes
"I had work" says Raymond simply and I smiled at him cause I know hard he was working over recess.

We had our different classes for the day and finally went to the nearby restaurant to eat. Coming out of the restaurant I felt eyes on me but I didn't see who so I shrugged it off.

We walked out to Gassimu's car and I still feel like I'm being watched so I looked around "babe you okay? You seem disturbed".

"I'm fine" I smile and I head home and start my assignments.