Finally in love!

Victoria's POV

"You have no idea how happy I am" he says

My eyes were still closed..that kiss....oh god....

When our lips touched, my knees felt weak. I stopped breathing for a second. The one kiss that held so much emotion, I've never felt like that with anyone else.

"No idea" he says again.

I slowly open my eyes to see him smiling with his perfect teeth and dimples.

"We should go or my dad will hunt you down" I say laughing

"We don't want that" he says letting go.
——-

The drive home was peaceful with slow songs playing from his phone.

We got home and he walked me to the door.

"Thank you Ethan" looking in his beautiful eyes that looks black in the dark.

"I should be the one thanking you Princess" he says smiling

"I'll see you on Monday?" I ask

"Okay....oh I have something for you" he says taking out a box from his coat.

Boy you better not be proposing on our first date!

He opens it and took out a necklace that has half beads and have gold rings with E initial on it.

"I didn't know exactly what you'll like but I noticed you prefer simpler accessories..... I ...uh hope you like it" he says rubbing the back of his head and turning a light shade of pink.

He looks so cute right now.

"I love it!" Was the only words I could say.

"The E is for both our names.....my Ethan and your Elina" he says looking into my eyes.

"I promise I'll never take it off" I say turning around so he can put it around my neck.

"Good" he says turning me back around.

"Goodnight Ethan" I say hugging him.

He hugs me back tightly but not too tight for me to be uncomfortable. He pulled away bringing my chin up and planted a small kiss on my lips.

He turns around walking down the pavement and I just stand there looking at his retreating figure. He gives me one last glance and a smile before entering his car and strolls off.

Best. Night. Ever!
——————————

"You have some serious explaining to do young lady, coming home at 12 in the morning" dad says making me jump.

"Oh Christ dad! You scared me" I say holding my chest.

"I didn't even yell..... why didn't you tell me you were going on a date?! You always do!! I had to find out from your mom who wouldn't stop talking about it with your sister and cousin. I mean you always tell me!" He says a little between playfully and serious.