I Can't Help Not Falling For You.

So guess who's confessing his feelings.....

Victoria's POV
4 days later.........

The past 3 days has been really good. It's now Friday and I can't wait to get the class over with and head home.

I got to know more about Ethan and found out he's been running the company that was left under his name since he was 15. He was also homeschooled throughout his life.

He never talks about his family or what happened to them though. And I respect that. I know if he wants to tell me, he will.

He even had lunch with us on Wednesday and clicked with the boys a little too fast if you ask me. Except for one person though....Glennard.

He'll either send glares at him when everyone laughs at his jokes or when we talk.

I might be awkward but I'm really observant. Especially with them.

'Yet you still don't get hints' I thought to myself

Something's up with him and I'm going to find out what.
~~~~~~~

I haven't seen Raymond since the day Ethan almost broke his nose and I honestly wish he doesn't attend here anymore.

It seems so long ago.

I'm glad he's not coming. It helps take my mind off things even though there's not much to think about.

Did I mention it's Friday.... Well it's my favorite day of the week. I only have one class in the morning and bless the management for making it so.

I walked out of class to see Glennard waiting for me outside.

"Hey... can we talk?" He asks

"Sure thing. What's up?"

"What's going on between you and Ethan?" He asks sternly

"Uhm.. we're just friends" I answer wondering why he's asking all of a sudden. He's like my older brother and I understand if he's worried.

"Friends? You barely know him. You met him like a week ago and he's everywhere" he says rather harshly.

"Yes we're friends! And I'm glad we are cause he's been there for me since what happened" I say a bit pissed by his sudden outburst.

"Oh and I haven't?"

"No actually. You don't call or even text me anymore, you don't even talk to me the same way. I don't why you've been avoiding me this week but it has nothing to do with Ethan."

"It does have something to do with him" he says clenching his jaw.

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Yeah? And what's that?"

"Everything!" He yells and just walks away.

That was beyond strange. Why is he like this?? He's never acted like this before.

I walked out of the building to see Ethan leaning against his car. He looks up and waves at me. I wave back with a smile.

"What took you so long" he asks.

"I was talking to Glennard about something" I say trying to not sound upset.

"Oh okay then..let's go" he says

"Where?"

"Out?" He says more like a question.

I really wasn't in the mood to go out today. I just want to go home and binge watch my favorite series for the 100th time.