I can't lose her!

Victoria's POV

"I'll be right back Ethan, in less than an hour"

"That's a whole 59 minutes princess! I'm going with you" he says

"Ethan....." I warn

"What? You're just going to leave me here alone? What am I supposed to do when you're gone" he says pouting

"You'll be fine babe" I say laughing at his childish behaviour

"You called me babe....." he says

I've never called him babe before....I like it

"Yes....problem?"

"Nope ....non at all. I love it" he says smirking

"Okay then. I'm leaving now" I say grabbing my purse

"I have that weird feeling....please let me come with you" he says in a serious tone.

"I'll be back soon......okay if I'm not back here in an hour, you can check my location and go get me. If my phone is off which never happens, you call Henry to do what he does best. Is that okay?" I say

He told me about the video and how he got weirdly obsessed with me the first time he saw me. I wanted to get mad about it but it did more good than harm so it's okay. I also got to meet his friend who's the real mastermind in the operation Henry, we instantly got along and he's like a brother now. I also found out he has some type of gang in case of emergencies....not a mafia type but for security reasons.

"Fine......take care of yourself okay?"

"I will babe" I say kissing him

"Okay now I really don't want you to leave.....do you have to get a new conditioner?"

"Yes of course.....my hair is dry like sand on a dessert. I won't last another day"

"But-

"Byeee"
———————-

I got the conditioner and walked out of the shop. I had a feeling I was being watched so I looked around for anyone suspicious but there was no one there. I continued walking towards the car then I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't bother turning around but walked faster to my car.

The footsteps got heavier and faster, I started running and when I finally got to my car, I looked around to see no one was there...the parking lot was literally empty but someone was definitely following me.

I took out my keys but was stopped by huge man who grabbed my wrist and whispered "goodnight princess" and it went completely black.

————————

Ethan's POV

It's been an hour since she left and the uneasy feeling hasn't stopped.

I'm calling her...

"She's not picking up?" ...

11 unanswered calls later

Something's definitely wrong! She always has her phone with her and she always pick up my calls no matter where she is.

Or maybe she's with a friend, no it can't be she would've called to tell me. I should probably wait for awhile maybe she's driving....that has to be it.

My phone buzzed and I quickly took it thinking it might be her but it was Henry

"Ethan! There's something you need to know..I'm outside"

What's so urgent?

Opened the door to see Henry breathing heavily as if he was being chased by wolves.