Thank You!

Victoria's POV

"Why would you study here..I mean I don't know you and all but you like someone who's done with education" he laughs showing his pearly white teeth and dimples "looks can be deceiving Rose".

"I'm Victoria not Rose by the way"

"I know that, you told me the last time" oh okay so he does remember my name but what's with the Rose thing then " earth to Rose" he says waving his hands.

"Uhm sorry I just have a lot on my mind right now". "Want to go somewhere?" He asks and I just need to get away for some time to at least forget about that bastard for awhile. But I don't know this guy yes he's tall and devilishly handsome but he might be dangerous too. What if I get kidn- " you sure zone out a lot. I know you don't know me but I promise I'll never hurt you" well that's comforting. I shrugged it off " sure".

We got to his car that look hella expensive and I start to wonder how rich he actually looks and even smell. The drive to the beach was silent but not awkward. I sat there on the sand with him standing up and I can feel him staring down at me. "Uh what exactly are you studying there?"

"Business" he simply says "oh okay then".

Thoughts about Raymond came flooding in my mind and I couldn't hold back the tears anymore so I broke down ...again.
Just then I felt arms caressing my back saying sweet nothings in my ear.

I quickly got up when I realized I was burying my head in his chest and I didn't want to do that again. "Uh we s-should go n-now" I say turning around.

"Hey I'm aware you don't know me..yet but if you need someone to talk to or even cry to, I'm here" I just stared at him a bit dumbfounded that a complete stranger was able to make me feel a bit better after a heartbreak that not even my close friends could give me.

"Thank you Ethan" I say smiling and we walked around the beach in a comfortable silence. We spent hours mostly talking and making lame jokes and puns that I almost forgot I have problems...almost. But it felt nice being around him.

We went back to the car "I can take you home if you want" I really wasn't up for any argument so I gave him my address. I feel safe around him. I would be feeling some type of way if he was going to hurt me but I felt safe.

"Thank you for today" I smiled "It's okay. Like I said I'll always be here if you need me. And I hope we get to know each other more."

He drove off and I basically ran inside to tell me sister everything. Mom and dad weren't home which is good cause I won't be able to hide my tears from them. "Abigail.. he cheated. He freaking cheated" I yelled crying on the floor.

"I know Toria, I know" she whispered but loud enough for me to hear "wait...you knew?? And you didn't bother to tell me? How'd you even know?"

" I wanted to tell you the other day but you were in a hurry and when you came back, I wanted to explain everything but you fell asleep pretty early. I'm so sorry Toria. He doesn't deserve you, he never did. I went to a friend who works with him and that's when I saw I him In his boss' office I didn't think much of it so I just passed by but on my way back I heard noises coming from the same office they were in and they were..." I cried louder.

"I've never been this hurt in my entire life. To think I was going to give myself to him. I thank God I didn't. I hate myself for even loving that moron".

"Hey it's okay, he doesn't deserve your tears. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll never do anything to make you cry and value all of you." I don't think I'll trust anyone enough with my heart anymore they'll just break it. "I'll get over it. This is good right, it saved me from further embarrassment and making a fool of myself" I was determined to prove to him that I'll get over him and not break in front of him.

Ethan's POV

Thinking about how she cried her heart out about that a""hole make my heart ache. I'll protect her now and make her forget him. I'll take care of her even if she pushes me away I'll stay with her.

I took a shower and flop on my bed. Thinking about it I'm known for being heartless at my workplace but with her I'm a complete softie. I can't help but smile at that. I got her number from Henry but if I call her now she'll ask how I got her number and I'll look like a stalker.

Maybe I should call her. It won't seem creepy at all. Maybe I shouldn't she would definitely get suspicious of me.

"Hello" her soft raspy voice answered "Hey it's Ethan".

"Oh hey Ethan, how'd you get my number?" There it is.

"I got from a friend of yours" I lied "oh okay" glad she didn't ask any other questions. "How are you feeling?" Not like I don't know but I'll like to hear it from her. "I think I'm good. Thanks for asking. You okay?"

"Yeah I am now" I answered "now? You weren't?"
"Was a bit lonely but I'm talking to you now" that sounds so cringe "same here" she chuckles. "I'm really sleepy now. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yh sure, tomorrow. Goodnight Rose"
"Goodnight Ethan"

She hung up and I had the best sleep of my life knowing she's the last person I talked to.