I guess this is goodbye

Who would that be? I was about to call Ethan. Whoever it is, let's make it quick!

"I'll be right there" I yell back.
I got dressed in oversized everything and went downstairs.

"Mom who is it.......Glennard? Where've you been? Are you okay?"

"Hey missy.. Can we talk somewhere more private?" He says

"Sure thing"

"I've been working on my transfer papers" he says once we got outside.

"Transfer papers? What for?"

"I'm moving to Malaysia" he says looking down.

"Malaysia!!! But why? Don't you like studying here?" I ask

"I do! I really do. But my dad got a message on Saturday that he has to relocate to Malaysia for a couple years and I also think it's better if I stay away for awhile too" he says

"Oh Glennard....I'll miss you. I know things didn't turn out the way you want but you're my best friend and I'm really going to miss you" I say hugging him.

"You have no idea how much I'll miss you too missy" he says hugging me back.

We stay like that for awhile until we pull away.

"I guess this is goodbye. When are leaving?" I ask

"Tomorrow, I had to see you before I leave. I called the boys to meet up from here" he says

"That's so soon...

Don't forget me okay? And call me whenever you get the chance?" I ask and a tear escaped.

"Don't cry, I won't be gone forever you know. And I'll never forget you" he says wiping my tears.

I know our feelings aren't mutual but he's my best friend and I'll miss him terribly.

We talked for awhile and I gave him one last hug.

"I have to get going now. Goodbye missy. Don't get into arguments or start fights with the boys I won't be there to support you" he says smirking.

"I think I can handle the boys pretty well" I say grinning.

"Good. I'll be on my way now"

"Have a safe flight and call me when you get there okay" I say as we walk to his car.

"Yes ma'am. Bye!"

"Goodbye Glenny" I say waving at him.

I can't believe he's actually leaving. I hope he finds someone who'll make him happy there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a shower and got dressed in the same oversized everything.

I was supposed to do something before Glennard came.

Call me Dory.

"Come on...what is it" I say to myself pacing around the room.

I spot my phone and boom it hits me..... "call Ethan!!"
————————

Ethan's POV

The final meeting I have to attend before going back and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about that night. How she was so close to me, how nice she smelt and how she closed her eyes before our lips-

"Mr Kingsley?"

"Uh...yes?"

"Can we finalize the deal?"

"Of course Mr Rogers, I look forward working with you" I saying shaking his hands.

I left the office with one thing in mind....Rose!