Fireworks!

"Oh. My. God! You look stunning" mom says taking a step back holding her mouth.

"I think I'm gonna cry.." Abigail says

"He is one lucky man" Sarah says

"We did that!" Abigail says

I look different. Not that dramatic type of different but a really good type of different. My skin feels extremely soft and my brows are trimmed almost to perfection by my dear Sarah, who's the perfectionist in the family and my nails were painted red to match my dress.

"Thank you guys... what will I do without you three" I say pouting and giving them a hug

"Come on now I don't want to cry, I'll keep my tears for the wedding day" Sarah says and we all laugh.

I wore a brown split joint fold dress that stops at my calf with a deep split that stops at my upper thigh, brown heels and a simple but elegant makeup look.

My hair was styled in a neat one braid at the front and big bun behind with a broach

My hair was styled in a neat one braid at the front and big bun behind with a broach. Done my mom.

It's currently 6:30 and my sisters made sure to get me dressed before he arrives jus to be 'safe'

"Miss girl you look drop dead gorgeous so there's no way you're leaving without pictures" Sarah says taking out her phone.

"The last you took pictures of me you posted them on Instagram and everyone was talking about it"

"That was a mistake....kind of ....but right now it's just you and when did you start caring about what people say?" She says

"Whatever...let me see them before you decide to post anything though" I say smirking at her.
.
.
.
"That's enough now, I've been posing for ages" I say rolling my eyes

"I've only taken 102 pictures" Sarah says furiously swiping through her phone

"What? 102 and you want more? I can-

*honk

He's here!!!

"Okay Toria, this is what I've trained you for" Abigail says dramatically