Betrayal

Victoria's POV
Best sleep I've had in awhile. But soon disturbed by my phone flooding with messages from Glennard. 14 missed calls, 7 messages and 4 FaceTime video calls. What's so urgent that this big baby had to flood my phone this early. It's only 6 am for heck's sake.

I ignored my phone and all the messages. I was feeling especially cute today so I wore faded skinny jeans, blue tank top and gray and blue converse. My hair was already braided so I just oiled it. Put on some pink gloss with extra shine, mascara and winged eyeliner. Applied moisturizer on my face cause full face makeup is a big no. With that I head downstairs for morning prayer and breakfast and left.

I suddenly remembered Glennard's texts and decided to entertain myself with them cause it's probably girl problems.

'Hey, have you talked to Raymond?''
'Is Raymond with you?''
"Are you okay ?"
Has he spoken to you about anything?"
"I should have told you earlier. I'm so sorry "
"It's not mine to tell"
"Tomorrow then"

Seeing the messages, my heart was now g doing triple somersaults. I went completely pale thinking about the worst scenarios . I need to know what's going on.

I then remember that my cousin wanted to talk to me about something but I fell asleep early yesterday . Is it about Raymond? I texted him immediately but he didn't reply. I can't help but start to freak out internally. I don't dad sensing something wrong.

I finally arrived at campus and saw the guys with unreadable expressions on their faces. " what the hell is going on and why is everyone looking at like I'm some ghost from 1820?"

"Vicky... you need to see this" Glennard said clenching his jaw. "See what?" I'm sure I'm trembling at this point "this.." he handed me his phone to show a video of Raymond and a girl at his workplace making out and even- I almost fainted but Gassimu caught me. I was full out sobbing. If my mascara and eyeliner weren't waterproof, I'll look like a zombie right now. I cried till I couldn't anymore I just sat there staring blankly at the wall.

Just then Raymond walked and his smile drops immediately " hey what's going on? Why are you crying baby? You can talk to me" I stood up, gave him the biggest smile I can give and slapped the remaining shit he didn't take out this morning out of him. "What the hell was that for" he yelled, he freaking yelled at me " I freaking hate you Raymond" I sobbed " baby what did I do?" He asked confused. I wanted to know if he'll tell the truth "did you sleep with the girl at your workplace Raymond?" I asked "baby what are you talking about? Of course no-" another slap then I showed him the video and his face dropped " baby I can explain-" I put my hand up to stop him " don't ever touch me, come near me, look at me or if possible breathe the same air I do so you die for all I care you get it!!" I ran outside not even knowing where I should go.

I ran but didn't even get far when I bumped into a wall. What's with building walls in the middle of the road.. then I remembered I didn't really hit a wall the last time "Hey you okay?" Gray eyes stared down at me yes stared down cause even though I'm 5'8 he's way taller than me probably 6'5 or something " hey what's wrong" he asked, concern and oddly anger in his voice.

I couldn't speak and I finally broke down again hugging him as if my life depended on it or that I'll fall and never come up again. I know that if it was anyone else I would be doing the same thing cause I'm too vulnerable right now. Too weak to care if he's a stranger or if people are watching with disbelief, disgust or pity.

After what seem like forever of crying I looked up him staring intently at me before wiping the tears from my face " want to talk about it?" He asked " I don't t-think s-so" I simply say and he hums in understanding. " what are y-you doing here" don't even know why I asked but I did " I'm attending this college now" he says " oh - wait what??!"

Ethan's POV

After a few phone calls yesterday I was able to get a place at her college. I did attend college and finished early but I'm willing to do it again for her.

Woke up, work out, ate breakfast and grabbed my keys. I entered the car and called Henry if he did anything about that idiot "hey Henry any update?" I asked hoping he's now out of the picture. "Yes indeed, I sent a video of him and his workmate to his friends" how he manages to get this type of information is beyond me " wait you sent it to her?!" I asked wide eyed " oh no just the guy friends" he answered calmly "oh okay ..I wonder how she's feeling right now I'm sure she must know now" I hung up and drove to her college.

I got out of the parking lot to the entrance of the building when I suddenly saw her running towards me with her head low. She bumped into me ....again and mumbled something. "Hey you okay?" Seeing her cry and so vulnerable made me so mad I could literally kill someone right now- " Hey what's wron-" she suddenly hugged me as if I'll slip from her grip if I moved a muscle. I hugged her back and caressed her back while she cried her eyes out.

I couldn't do anything to stop the heartbreak that comes after but at least I'm here now and I'm not letting ago so easily. She stopped crying after a while and looked up at me with slight awkwardness "want to talk about it?" not knowing what else to say "I don't t-think s-so" she stuttered and I just hum. "What are doing here" she finally asks "I'm attending this college now" I simply say trying to stay calm and not sound excited " oh- wait what??!" She whispered yell and I simply smirked.

The outfit 🔽
Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx
I didn't but oh well ❤️

The outfit 🔽Hope you enjoyed this chapter xxI didn't but oh well ❤️