Drunk in love

Play the song when I tell you to...😘

Ethan's POV

I've seen Victoria dance around the house a couple times, but what I'm see right now is A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING..I can tell she's a bit drunk but damn......

"Dude she's your wife now....stop staring at her like that and go dance with her.." Henry says

"I think I like the view from here thanks" I say not taking my eyes off her...

"Whipped...

Her favorite song comes on...(No Daylight by Fuse ODG)

And oh my god ...she locked eyes with me and moved to the song as if she's been practicing for da-

Ohhh....

She has been practicing....

She'll always leave to go somewhere in the evening for the past month...

She removed her heels and moved close to me, grabbed my hands and placed me on a chair in the middle of the hall. Everyone gathered and she motioned to start the song again.....

(You can play the song now)

She moved her hips to every beat....I can't wait for us to get back home..

She removed the bottom of the dress that was detachable and was left in a short dress as she continues to dance never breaking eye contact.

The song ended and she was kneeling in front of me breathing heavily after all that dancing ....

I was absolutely speechless. My mouth was slightly opened staring at her .....

The place went crazy with shouting and applause

"I'm the luckiest man on earth.." I whisper  and kiss her making the crowd go even wilder ...

The rest of the evening was pure bliss! We danced to a few slow songs and wild party ones....

It was now currently 12am and the place was less crowded. Only a few people were left now.

Did I mention Victoria was drunk? It's the first time she had this much alcohol. I mean with the way she was tonight, I saw it coming.

"Ethan, I think you should probably take her to your room now.." mom says laughing at how she was sitting on the floor giggling with the girls..

"I think so too" I say chuckling at how adorable she looks..

"You two can go ahead, I'll take care of everything here" dad says standing beside his wife

"Are you sure? I mean there's a lot to take care of here.."

"Oh be quiet, it's your wedding day. We'll take care of it. We'll have everything sent to your room in the morning" mom says with a warm smile on her face..

"Okay then.." I smile back
——————

"Princess, we have to go now okay?" I try to pick her up

"But I don't want to....." she whines

"But we have to...we can't stay here till morning baby" I finally picked her up bridal style

"I want to sleep..." she pouts

I laugh at her sudden change

"I know princess...you can sleep on my shoulders okay"

"Okay" she says softly
.
.

I took the elevator to our room.

I gently placed her on the bed certain she's asleep, when she suddenly grabs my hand "I'm not sleepy anymore.." she got up and starts jumping on the bed

How did she...

"Babe you should sleep. You must be tired"

"No I'm not...." She giggles

I facepalmed myself

She looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face and I narrow my eyes at her

"Why are you-

She jumped on top of me laughing

Good we're still on the bed or she would've been injured..

"Princess...you could've been hurt. Give me a warning next time" I scold her

She just laughs some more and I couldn't help but laugh as well. We were both laughing now but at what exactly?

After our fit of laughter, it got silent for awhile.

"I love you princess" .....no response

"Princess?" I look at her but she was fast asleep, for real this time.

I looked at her sleeping figure admiring how beautiful she looks. How gracefully she sleeps and that she's all mine.

I'll never let anything happen to her as long as I'm alive and well.
.
I took off all her makeup and dress, removed her corset, not like she needed it and her bra...."stay calm...she's your wife now.."

We've lived together for three years and believe it or not....we haven't gotten intimate, not in that way at least.

She's always believed in sex after marriage and I respect that cause I believe it too.

I put on my shirt on her and got changed myself.

I quietly got in bed and cuddled with her.

Bliss, pure bliss!

Heyyyy lovelies
This book is coming to an end...

It's my first book and I know it's not that good but I'll work on it.