I Miss Him.

Victoria's POV

The drive home was silent. Not even the radio was turned on.

The tension between Ethan and I was overwhelming.

He finally pulled up to our driveway.
Sarah quickly got out saying a quick thank you to Ethan. I was about to step out but be stopped me.

"Uh..I didn't really finish telling you everything. And I'm sorry about what I did. I wasn't really thinking straight." He says rubbing his neck.

"It okay. I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me and I understand" I say looking down.

*silence

"I should go..." I say opening the door.

"Wait..........go out with me. I mean so I can tell you more about me and other stuff" he says

Other stuff?

"You mean like a date?"

"Yes?" He says like a question.

He's asking me out in a date!!

"Uhm...yeah sure" I saying smiling.

"Okay then. I won't be in town till Thursday, I have to fly out for business. But we'll have our date on Friday."

"Won't you be tired? Maybe we can wait?" I say genuinely concerned.

"Never too tired for you Rose" he says looking at me.

"Okay then. Have a safe trip and goodnight" I say looking down.

"Goodnight"
—————————————

"I know damn well you two were about to kiss!" Sarah, standing by my bedroom whisper yells.

"No we were not going to kiss..for the 10th time. Can you please drop it?! Mom and dad are asleep" I whisper back.

"They're room is not even near here! Why am I even whispering?" She says

"Well whatever. I'm sleepy so good night!" I say grabbing my blanket that was yanked out of my hold.

"You like him. I can tell" she says in a serious tone.

Do I?

"You can tell?"

"Yes. The way you two look at each other and how you get nervous and don't say anything when you see him"

"You met him yesterday Sarah" I say

"Yes and I was able to know all that cause it's a little too obvious" she says seating down on my bed.

"I don't know, I can't fall for someone I met 2 weeks ago....I mean I can but not right after a breakup" I say

"Says who? Oh please, 2 weeks is more that enough to fall head over heals for someone and even get married" she says dreamily.

"Okay so maybe I do like him and..... he may have asked me out on a date.." I say biting my lip.

"I knew it I knew it I knew it!! Omg you're going on a date with him! I'm so happy for you!" She says clapping her hands with excitement.

"Keep it down will you. You weren't even this happy when I told you about Raymond. He's not going to be here the rest of the week though. Business stuff" I say

"Awe you'll miss him, won't you? And I never liked that guy" She says.

"What, no I won't. I've spent my life without him, what's a week?" I say in a duh tone

"Mhm mm we'll see about that. Goodnight" Sarah says walking out of my room.

I won't miss miss him. I'm not that attached to him. It'll be just a normal week....

Wait Glennard...I really hope things don't get weird between us.
————————————

I miss him! And it's only Tuesday afternoon.

It feels so cold when he's not here. Plus the boys now have new schedules so I don't even see them often. Not me though, thank God.

What's even more weird is Glennard didn't come in these 2 days and he almost never misses a day.

Not to mention my dear sister took a picture of Ethan and I at her party and posted it on her insta. Not gonna lie the picture looks cute, we were laughing about something while looking at each other. How'd she even get that picture? Why didn't I notice her taking it? Doesn't even matter now cause everyone saw that picture and now I'm getting side eyes anywhere I turn. How you might ask.

Well...my sister tagged me in the picture and even though there were other slides, she made our picture the first. She tagged me and that means it'll show on my profile and the people from college who follow me saw it and showed their friends and they showed their friends and so on...    Now everyone thinks we're a thing and his fangirl club weren't happy about that.

I don't really care about rumors, but looks I'm getting are becoming annoying. Especially from miss 'queen bee' who still thinks she's in high school and her friend.
————————

It's Wednesday and I don't even want to go today... I'm not going by the way cause it's now 10 am.

"Hey sweetie, you feeling okay?" Mom says walking in with a bowl of fruit yogurt.

"I'm okay just tired" I saying taking the bowl from her.

"Are you sure? You're awfully quiet this week. Guy problems? You can tell me you know" she says seating down on my bed.

"I don't know mom, I have mixed feelings right now" I saying

"Is it about Ethan?" She asks

"How'd you know his name? I never told you" I ask a bit surprised.

"Your sister can't keep her mouth shut" she says laughing

Of course.

"Right....Should I even like someone that fast? I just had a breakup, shouldn't it take like months before I consider moving on?" I ask

"Listen hun... you're past relationship wasn't based on true feelings. You didn't love each other from the very start, so you having feelings for someone after 'that' shouldn't surprise you. And if you really like this guy and I know he likes you too, there's no rush, but maybe you can give it a chance. I honestly haven't seen you this stressed about liking a guy before so maybe you do have REAL feelings for him. It's your decision and I'll support you every step of the way" mom says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks mom. I love you" I say hugging her.

"I love you too baby"

I have the best mom in the world!

I do have feelings for Ethan. Real feelings. He makes me feel things I've never felt about anyone before. His voice and presence just calms me. Fuck what everyone will think! I'm giving it a chance. I just hope he doesn't break me cause that will mess me up for sure.

What if he doesn't really like me the way I do? What if he likes someone else? But he asked me out on a date so he can't like someone else right?

"Stop overthinking things Toria" I mutter to myself.

I should call him. I haven't responded to any of his messages. I need to remind myself that I actually have a phone used to communicate sometimes.

"Toria... someone's here to see you" Mom yells.

Hey peeps....who do you think it is?

How will their date go?

Read to find out!
-Victoria