003| Debut

PAST TIME, 2013

BigHit Entertainment Building, Seoul

At the small company of BigHit Entertainment, the eight debuting artists are waiting for their debut song to release.

All of them are nervous and holding each other's hands. They are Bangtan Sonyeondan, the first-ever group to have seven boys and one girl member.

"This is it, guys!" Namjoon said, which made the others more nervous. And in one second, their debut song has finally uploaded to Youtube.

"Congratulations!" They all yelled and stood up, hugging each other, shedding tears.

"We finally debuted, guys..." Lisa sobbed.

"After years," Jimin continued.

They are all happy because their hard training finally paid off. They finally debuted! The news about their group blew on the internet.

Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS is the first-ever boy group to have a girl member!

Lalisa Manoban, a member of a dance group in Thailand, debuted with BTS!

Eight members of BTS are currently trending in Naver!

"We deserve a celebration, guys!" Jin said. "I'll cook!"

"We should go home now, shall we?" Suga asked.

"Yes!" They all responded. The eight excitedly went out of their practice room and walked together as they went home to their dorm near the company.

Their dorm is just a small space since the company couldn't afford a big one. They are all sleeping in one room, but Lisa has her small bed at the side. But even though they have a small dorm or small company, they never forget to be happy.

"What are you going to cook, Oppa?" Lisa asked when they arrived at their dorm.

"Chicken Curry, how about that?" Jin asked. "And also, of course, you need to decorate our living room!"

"That's delicious!" The maknae line exclaimed and was about to hide when Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga held the sleeves of their shirts.

"Yah! We are all going to decorate!" Hoseok said.

"Lisa-yah, Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah, and Hobi-yah, you are going to decorate the living room. Jimin-ah, Yoongi-yah, decorate the cake. And Namjoon-ah, clean the utensils after I use them," Jin gave their works. "Strictly no escaping!"

"Ne, boss!" They began doing their works, following the older line rules.

"Where's Yoongi Hyung?!" Jimin asked, holding the icing in his other hand.

"He escaped! So unfair," Lisa frowned.

"He's in the bathroom," Jin yelled from the kitchen. "You may start decorating the cake, Jimin-ah!"

"Arasso," Jimin said and obeyed his Hyung. Everything is going smoothly, not until the maknae line starts being crazy again.

"I am the Goddess of Helium," Lisa said with her helium voice. It was started by the maknae among them all, Jeon Jungkook.

"Yah, Hajima! I can't— I can't take it anymore!" Taehyung said between his laughter.

"La la la la la~" Jungkook sang, which made it even more fun.

Everyone is enjoying each other's presence. Despite having a tiny dorm or no achievements with their debut at all, they are happy. They are celebrating. Because for them, family being together is the important happiness that should celebrate for.

"Saengil Chukahae!" They all yelled, blowing the cake in unison. They are all preventing their tears from falling, but Lisa failed to do so.

"I know that I am a girl... but thank you for accepting me as a member," Lisa said, bowing to them. The guy beside her, Hobi, was caressing her back.

"We are lucky to have you, Lisa. You are our lucky charm!" Jin said.

"No other girl can ever join us, except you," Namjoon said and patted Lisa's head. She looked up, showing her crying face to them.

Jimin laughed and wiped her tears away. "You are so cute, Lisa-yah!"

"To more years!" Taehyung suddenly came up for a toast. They looked at him, holding their glasses. "Today, we celebrate our first day as BTS. We deserve a toast!"

"Let's do our best!" Jimin raised his glass.

"To more years as BTS," Yoongi followed after.

"To our success," Jin followed.

"To our happiness," Namjoon followed.

"To our family," Hoseok followed. And then, they looked at the 1997 liners.

"To all the guidance that we need from above," Lisa smiled and followed.

"To Bangtan Sonyeondan, cheers!" Jungkook said, and all of them had a toast.

It marked Bangtan Sonyeondan's first day.