011| MMA (Her Side)

PRESENT TIME, 2016

Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul

"Oppa, I need your help this time," Lisa begged her Manager. "I need to know who will get a Daesang tonight."

"Why don't you just wait for the announcement later?" Jisoo asked who was listening to their conversation.

"I need to know now, Unnie," Lisa pouted. "Please help me."

"I know," Jennie said, who had just entered the dressing room after hanging out with Irene. "Joohyun Unnie and I talked with staff when she accidentally spoiled that BTS will get a daesang tonight. That's the information you wanted to know, right?" Jennie smiled at Lisa.

"Really? In which category?" Lisa excitedly asked.

"She mentioned AOTY. I don't know if it's Album of the Year or Artist of the Year. It's between the two," Jennie said, and she asked Maeng to retouch her make-up.

"Finally! Finally!" Lisa chanted, and she jumped up and down, feeling so happy about the news. "We... I mean, they are finally getting a Daesang! I am so happy for them!"

"It's okay to include yourself in the achievement, Lisa," Chaeyoung said, chuckling. "You were their member."

"But I wasn't included in any of the songs in their album, Chaeng. It's okay. I shouldn't include myself," Lisa smiled.

"What if it's Artist and not Album?" Jennie asked, looking at Lisa through the mirror.

"Whatever the category is, I will support them. I brought my Hanbok with me," Lisa said and pointed at the paper bag that contained the purple modernized Hanbok.

"What are you going to do with the Hanbok?" Jisoo asked, her brows furrowed.

"I promise before that I will wear a Hanbok on our first Daesang win," Lisa said. "I'll fulfill my promise even though they are upset at me. I want them to know that I still remember my promise."

"I'm afraid to say that you can't wear that, Lisa," Blackpink's Manager came in wearing a sad smile on her face. She just overheard their conversation, and it concerns her.

"Why, Unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Some of the Army are hating your Unnies because you left BTS and joined Blackpink suddenly without any clear explanations. BTS' silence in Social media doesn't help at all," Blackpink's Manager said.

"Unnie, we don't care about the hate that they are throwing us," Jennie spoke up. "Whatever the situation is, we want Lisa to be happy and do what she wants to fulfill."

"If I let that happen, some of you will be in trouble," Blackpink's Manager said, and she sighed. "We can't allow you to wear the Hanbok, Lisa."

"But Unnie, I want them to see me wearing Hanbok while having their speech," Lisa frustratedly said. She can't help it.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. I can't allow you," Blackpink's Manager said before she went out again and proceeded to check their coming schedules.

Lisa sat on the couch beside Jisoo. She lost her energy and excitement after hearing that they didn't allow her to support her first group by wearing Hanbok to celebrate their first Daesang.

"Lisa, are you okay?" Jisoo asked, and she rested her head on Lisa's shoulder, caressing Lisa's hand. "We can disobey. You can wear the Hanbok and support them," she whispered.

"No, Unnie, it's okay," Lisa forced a smile. "I can congratulate them in another way, I guess? I don't want to risk you three. Besides, I understand Unnie's explanation."

"Lisa, they'd be mad at you more. We can't let that happen," Chaeyoung said.

"They are already mad at me, though. It was my fault in the first place. We only released a statement about my withdrawal from BTS and my transfer to YG. We didn't release any explanation at all. That's why some of the Army are mad and targeting you instead," Lisa said.

"But Lisa, how can you explain? You promised to them. I thought you never go back to your words?" Jennie stood up in front of Lisa, hands on her waist. "Look, I know you're worried about us. But Lisa, we shouldn't be your priority. We understood that you're worried about the hate that they are throwing us, but that's okay."

"How can that be okay, Unnie? You are getting dragged in my issue with BTS," Lisa face palmed in frustration.

"Admit it or not, we are already dragged in this in the first place," Jisoo said. "We understand everything, Lisa. You already sacrificed too much for us."

"If you don't want to wear Hanbok and disobey rules, then you must do something at least," Chaeyoung said.

"Who said I won't disobey the rules? I am not Seokjin Oppa's favorite without reason," Lisa smirked.

"Your duality scares me," Jennie said, which made Lisa chuckle.

"What will you do?" Jisoo asked who got curious about Lisa's plan all of a sudden.

"You'll see," Lisa giggled, which left her Unnies confused.

=

After BTS got their first Daesang, they went inside their dressing room. Lisa, who watched on the screen, looked left and right to see if their Manager was around.

Once it was clear, she sneaked out of their dressing room and saw Sejin outside BTS' dressing room.

"Pst, Oppa," She called him while hiding at the back of the equipment. When Sejin looked at her, he showed her a smile and walked towards her.

"Lisa-yah, how are you?" Sejin asked, patting her head.

"I'm okay, Oppa! But I'm afraid that I can't greet you for so long. Are they inside?" Lisa asked, pouting. "Does they look pissed or upset?"

"They do. I wonder why?" Sejin raised a brow. "I kinda overheard their conversation about promise earlier."

"I won't break a promise if you help me, Oppa," Lisa cheekily said. "I have a picture inside the paper bag and a letter inside. Can you give it to them? Pretty please? I can't go inside and meet them right now. Our Manager is probably looking for me now. Thank you, Oppa! I'll visit BigHit tomorrow. I have to talk to Pd-nim."

"Really? Just message me so I can make sure that the boys are not in the company."

"It's okay, Oppa! I'm gaining my confidence slowly. You don't have to change their schedules. Can you prepare my favorite gimbap tomorrow? ehee," Lisa chuckled. "I am your favorite Maknae, right?"

"You and Jungkook's favorite card against me," Sejin said and patted her head once more. "Okay, then. I believe you have to go back now. Is that your Manager searching everywhere to find you?" Sejin said and pointed to Blackpink's Manager, who was panicking when she couldn't see Lisa.

"Yes, Oppa. I should go now," Lisa smiled. "Thank you, Oppa! I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, Lisa-yah."

They didn't even notice that Jin was listening to them all the time.

***