004| Upset (Her side)

PRESENT TIME, 2016

Blackpink's dorm, Seoul

Lisa woke up happily the other day, greeting her unnies at the dining area. She's smiling the whole time while holding her phone in her right hand.

"Good Morning, Yeorobun!" She greeted, full of energy. She successfully drew the attention of her unnies to her.

"Wow, you're so energetic," Jisoo said, rose from her seat to prepare Lisa's milk. The maknae sat down on her chair, eating the sandwich that was given to her by Chaeyoung.

"Something good happened?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Or you had a good dream?" Jennie asked. Lisa acted cute, handing her phone to Jennie. It was seen to her phone a screenshot of Hobi's message to her last night. "Oh, wow! That's why you are in a good mood."

"What is it? She's always in a good mood, though," Jisoo said and placed the mug in front of Lisa before coming over to Jennie to see the reason why Lisa was happy. "They messaged you?" She asked.

"No," Lisa answered, drinking the milk. "It's only Hobi Oppa who messaged me."

"A single text from Jhope Sunbaenim can make you happy already. I wonder how you will act if they sent you all a message," Chaeyoung wandered.

"It will be a dream come true, then. I think I'll fly if that happens," Lisa mumbled.

"Why don't you ask Jhope Sunbaenim to meet you? Maybe, he's the way so you can explain," Jennie suggested, but Lisa shrugged her shoulders, thinking it's impossible.

"Hobi Oppa messaged me, but I know he's still upset. I can't easily ask him to meet me," Lisa pouted.

"There's no wrong in trying," Jisoo said and gave back Lisa's phone to her. "You should try."

"But I am shy," Lisa said, but she opened her phone somehow.

"Go on, Lisa," Chaeyoung said and showed her a smile. Lisa sighed and nervously clicked Hobi's number, dialing it.

Lisa's hands are trembling, that she cannot hold her phone tightly. She loudspeaker the call, putting it at the table.

[Hello?] Her brows furrowed, hearing Namjoon's voice instead. [Your number is unregistered. Who's this? (Namjoon-ah, who's that?)]

Lisa dropped her smile when she heard that her number on Hobi's phone was unregistered. Maybe, he deleted her number after messaging her last night. It made her sad.

"Ah, hello," Lisa deepened her voice so they wouldn't recognize it was her. "I called the wrong number. I'm sorry—" she got cut off when she heard all of their voices.

[Yah, Jungkook-ah! This is for our breakfast! Why do you keep on eating the egg?!] It was Jin. [I'm sorry, Hyung! It tastes good!] It was Jungkook.

[Taehyung-ah, let's go in the kitchen!] It was Jimin. [I'm still watching B.A.P's music video!] It was Taehyung.

[Namjoon-ah, who are you talking to?] It was Suga. [I don't know, Hyung.] It was Namjoon. [Give me the phone.] It was Jhope.

Lisa's tears were visible now after hearing their voices and their conversation each. She was happy to listen to their voices again, even only in a phone call, but hearing Jimin and Taehyung's conversation pains her. B.A.P had a comeback at the same time with their debut.

[Hello, Lisa. I know it's you.] Jhope spoke, startling Lisa.

"A-ah, Oppa, you deleted my number. How did you know it's me?" Lisa asked, trying her best not to stutter.

[I moved your number in a private phone book, so it looks unregistered. I would never delete your number. So, uh, why did you call me?]

"I just want to... you know... uh, thank you," She sobbed.

[Are you crying?] That made her sobbed even harder. She misses them.

"O-Oppa, the real reason why I called is that I miss you..." Lisa stuttered, couldn't hold back her words anymore. "I want to see you, Oppa. I want to explain. I want to say everything."

[But Lisa, why only me? They deserve your explanation, too. All of us are upset. Not just me.]

"Because I'm afraid, Oppa... I don't want them to hate me forever. I'm sorry, Oppa. I'm deeply sorry."

[Saying sorry over the phone won't change anything, Lisa. I'm sorry, but I don't want to see you yet.]

"I... I understood, Oppa," Lisa murmured. "Sorry for bothering you. I... I'll hang up now."

[Congratulations, Lisa. Good luck with your performance later.] Jhope said before he hung up the call, making Lisa lowered her head on the table. Her unnies were quiet the whole time.

Jennie caressed Lisa's back, feeling the pain of their maknae. They know how hard for her to wake up every day knowing that her first family is mad at her.

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung softly called her name.

"Can you leave me alone for a while?" Lisa kindly asked, looking up to her three unnies. "Please... I want to think."

"Okay," Jisoo agreed, smiling at Lisa. "But if you ever need someone, call us. We're just here always for you."

Lisa smiled back and waited for her unnies to leave the dining area before she continued to cry.

Lisa misses them badly that she doesn't know what to do anymore. She couldn't turn back her decision anymore because of her three unnies. But, the only thing she knows to meet Bangtan again is to go to the first company where she had her first debut; Bighit Entertainment.

***