014| Dinner

PRESENT TIME, 2016

BigHit Entertainment, Seoul

Lisa confusedly looked at the letter, still shocked by Jimin's action a while ago.

She slowly opened the letter from SBS and was shocked to see the first words on the note.

Collaboration Opening Show

Lisa caught her breath as she realized it was an invitation letter.

Annyeong, Blackpink's Lisa! You were chosen as one of the best dancers that will collab for SBS Gayo Daejun 2016.

The rehearsal will be tomorrow at the SBS building. See you!

"Oh, my gosh... does that mean Jimin Oppa received a letter?" Lisa murmured. "Omo! Omo! So, that's why he told me that we'd leave by 7! Wait, we're going together? Ah! I don't know!" She yanked her hair and threw herself on her small couch until she dozed off to sleep because of too much thinking.

***

"Boys, what time are you coming home?" Sihyuk asked. He decided to visit the boys in their practice room to check how are they doing.

"In an hour, PD-nim," Namjoon answered for the group.

"Okay, then. I am buying food for dinner. Come over to my office at 9 pm," Sihyuk said and showed them a mischievous smile. But among the seven, only Jin and Jimin understood.

"I am coming home after practice, PD-nim. I still need to be early tomorrow," Jimin said.

"Woah, Jimin-ah! Are you sure of that? You won't be Jimin tomorrow?" Jhope teased. Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't want her to wait," Jimin said and looked meaningfully to Sihyuk, who asked him to go with Lisa tomorrow.

"Okay, Jimin-ah. How about the others?" Sihyuk asked.

"Sure, I have nothing to do after practice," Jin said.

"Namjoon, Me, and Jhope can't join, PD-nim. We have a meeting with the other producers regarding the new song that we'll make," Suga said.

"I can't, PD-nim. I want to sleep already," Jungkook said and yawned after.

"I'll go!" Taehyung said. "Make sure you order a lot of food, PD-nim."

"Of course," Sihyuk chuckled. "Okay, then. Too bad for the others to let this opportunity passed. Jin, Taehyung, I'll see you in my office later," he added before he left their practice room.

"What does he mean by opportunity?" Jhope asked.

"Maybe, someone will join," Jin smiled, looking at Jimin.

"That's weird. Let's continue practicing, so we can finish in no time," Jhope said.

***

It was already 9 pm, so Jin and Taehyung were inside the lift, all ready to go to Sihyuk's office.

"Hyung, since when Lisa's studio light became purple?" Taehyung asked the same question as Jimin when they went out of the lift.