009| Secret Visit

PRESENT TIME, 2016

BigHit Entertainment, Seoul

At the secret entrance of the company, a girl is wearing a bucket hat, full black clothes, her timberlands, a black face mask, and her hair tied up in a messy bun.

She went inside and looked left and right to see if it was safe to walk forward to take the lift. No one should see her in the company except for the CEO himself.

When she made sure that no one was around the area, she took the lift and clicked the floor on where the CEO's office is located.

But when the lift was already on the third floor, the lift door opened and two staff went inside. Her eyes widened, so she moved to the side and lowered her head. Good thing that they are busy discussing something.

"I wonder if Lisa-ssi's planning to come back?" She heard the other staff said.

"Yeah, I wonder that too. It's been a year and three months. BTS isn't the same without her," Another staff said. "There was only one episode of her in Run BTS, and then she left the company. It was such a painful moment."

"I know, right. That's why they decided to change the first episode of Run BTS that was released August 1 last year."

Lisa was listening to their conversation quietly. If only they knew that she was inside with them...

"It will be super chaotic if she'll be in Run BTS. I hope Bang Pd-nim will request YG to allow her to join them sometimes, you know?"

"That's impossible. YG is strict..." Lisa hadn't finished listening anymore when the lift door opened and the two staff went out. She sighed and thought of their conversation for a moment.

YG is strict when it comes to reality shows, but she can join Run BTS sometimes. But, the problem is BTS. They won't surely agree to have her on their show.

When the lift door opened again, she went out and thanked the heavens when no one was around the hallway. Usually, BTS or Sejin roams around the hallway since it was also the way to their studios.

Lisa knocked at the CEO's office, and she was silently praying that no one was inside of Bang Si Hyuk's office.

"Come in," Si Hyuk said. She slowly opened the door, and when she saw that it was only the CEO inside, she sighed in relief and went inside.

"Pd-nim!" She lively greeted him, removing her mask and bucket hat. The CEO's eyes widened at her sudden visit, so he quickly smiled and asked her to sit and be comfortable.

"Welcome, Lisa. You surprised me with your visit," Si Hyuk said.

"I'm glad I succeeded to surprise you, Pd-nim. I was so nervous entering the company," Lisa chuckled. "So, how are you, Pd-nim? It's been a while."

"Well, I'm doing good. The company's doing good as well. How about you, Lisa? How's your new group? Congratulations, by the way."

"Thank you, Pd-nim. My unnies are taking care of me well," Lisa said, and she looked at the floor. "Pd-nim, they're upset at me."

"I know. When they found out that you're debuting with Blackpink, they honestly went here and asked me the reason why you left," Si Hyuk said. "I cannot say anything about the reason."

"I don't know what to do, Pd-nim," Lisa sighed. "I badly want to meet them, but they don't let me. They're upset, and I understand."

"Did you talk to one of them?"