007| AAA (Their side)

PRESENT TIME, 2016

BTS dorm, Seoul

"Yah! Can you please make it faster?!" Jin exclaimed and pointed at Jimin, who was lazily getting out of his shared bedroom with Jhope.

"Hyung, why are you so excited?" Taehyung asked who was standing beside him, still half awake.

"Did you forget that Blackpink will also attend the AAA today? Yah, we're going to see her!" Jin said, which made Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What's the point, Hyung? She wouldn't even talk to us for sure," Jimin said.

"What if we get a Daesang tonight?" Namjoon asked who was listening to their conversation.

"Hyung, do you think she'd wear a Hanbok?" Jungkook asked. "Impossible. She's not our member anymore."

"She never goes back to her words, Kookie," Namjoon said.

"What if she does?" Jimin said when he went out of his room, scratching his eyes.

"Aish! Don't think negatively, will you? We need to eat now and prepare," Jin said. Inside his mind, he also doubts that Lisa would wear a Hanbok if they win a Daesang tonight.

"Psh! I don't even want to attend the award show," Taehyung mumbled. "She'll be performing with Blackpink and not with us."

"Don't lie, Tae. You, Namjoon Hyung, and Jungkook are the biggest Blackpink fans," Jimin rolled his eyes. "I wonder how did you even manage to admire their songs."

"Even though we are upset with her, we couldn't lie that their songs are amazing," Taehyung said. "Did you even listen to Playing with Fire?!"

"I am not interested," Jimin said and ignored Taehyung as he went inside the bathroom.

"Yoongi-yah, are you done in the kitchen?" Jin asked.

"Just a minute," Suga said.

"I am wondering if Army will support Blackpink later," Namjoon said.

"I just know that Armys will only support Lisa," Taehyung said.

"You are such a bad person, Hyung. The army would support Lisa's members too, of course," Jungkook mumbled.

"I doubt that," Jimin said and chuckled.

"YAH! Stop your nonsense conversation and go inside the dining to eat," Jin yelled, and they quickly obeyed him, or else they will be scolded with his undeniable rap talent.

Kyung Hee University's Hall of Peace, Seoul

"Where's Jungkookie?" Namjoon asked when he didn't see Jungkook on his chair.

"Bathroom," Taehyung answered. Blackpink's performance was about to start, and they are looking forward to it. Everyone.

When the song started to play, Taehyung and Namjoon began to enjoy the rhythm. Not until Blackpink microphones started malfunctioning.

"What's happening?" Jimin whispered. "Why don't they fix it?"

"They are signaling their managers already," Jin said, looking straight at Lisa.

"They look nervous," Hobi said.

"The camera," Namjoon whispered when the camera pans to them, so they acted like they were jamming to Blackpink. When the camera was gone, Namjoon looked at his members and sighed. Some of the members didn't move nor smile at the camera.

"Blackpink's staffs have chaos backstage," Jungkook said when he came back. "Their microphones are malfunctioning. I heard it's because of the audio system."

"Are they sabotaging their performance?" Suga asked.

"I think so, Hyung. YG artists are often getting mistreated by award shows, so I am not surprised anymore if they sabotaged them," Jungkook responded.

"Poor Blackpink," Jimin murmured, but deep inside of him, he's worried for them. Based on the looks of their faces, they are nervous, anxious, and upset.

After Blackpink's performance, Jimin excused himself to go to the bathroom but only wanted to see Lisa.

He hid behind the side backstage and waited for Blackpink to go out of their dressing room.

"Fuck, what am I even doing?" He whispered to himself.

When Blackpink came out, Jimin saw that the three members had gone to the bathroom. While Lisa was in front of their dressing room, her head was lowered.

Once Jimin noticed how her shoulders went up and down, he knew that she was crying. Worries hit him, he approached her and grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket.

"Wipe your tears," He said and offered his handkerchief to her. She was surprised when she looked at him. Oh, how badly he wants to spoon her in his arms and comfort her.

"O-Oppa..." Lisa pouted, and she cried even harder, which made him feel guilty. How can he withstand this girl? She's so precious and fragile.

"Do not cry if you don't want anyone to see you are weak. I hope you brought a Hanbok with you today. Who knows? We might get a Daesang tonight," Jimin said before he handed her the handkerchief and left. He can't stay any longer and see her crying, or else he'll end up hugging and begging her to come back.

Just simply comforting her and reminding her about her promise is already enough for him. He misses her, and that's the truth.

He went back to his seat with a heavy heart as he remembered her crying face and her pout. She is indeed disappointed with their performance, and he couldn't even do something about it.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yeah," Jimin responded with a smile.

And the most awaited time has come. It's the awarding for Daesang. BTS is hoping to win to see Lisa wearing a Hanbok, but when the emcee announced the winner, they all sighed in sadness.

"It's okay. There's still a lot of award shows," Namjoon cheered them.

Taehyung's eyes went to Lisa as he caught a glimpse of a paper bag in her hand. The Hanbok... of course, he is familiar with the paper bag. They were with her when she bought them.

After the award show, BTS is already sitting in their van, tired. But Taehyung grabbed their attention by mentioning Lisa.

"Lisa..."

"What about her?" Suga asked.

"She brought the Hanbok," Taehyung mumbled. "I saw it! She's holding the paper bag where the Hanbok is."

"Really?" Hobi asked. "So, she remembers her promise!"

"As if," Jimin murmured and just let himself dozed off to sleep. They understand that he reacted that way, though. They doubt that she'd wear it. What if she's only holding the paper bag, but the hanbok is not inside.

***