012| Gift

PRESENT TIME, 2016

BigHit Entertainment

"So, Hyung, what are we going to do?" Hobi asked Sejin when he got a chance to give them the paper bag while they were having a break.

"You have a gift from Lisa," Sejin said and put the paper bag in their middle.

"After what happened yesterday? She probably felt guilty," Jimin clicked his tongue.

"Why don't we open it first?" Jin suggested and looked at Sejin. "We never know. She might show up any minute here. Right, Sejin Hyung?"

"That's impossible," Sejin said, which made Seokjin chuckle. Of course, Sejin would not admit that Lisa's coming, but at least he knows.

"Lisa's wearing Hanbok," Taehyung said when he opened the paper bag, and a picture caught his attention first. Lisa is wearing the hanbok in the picture while doing BTS sign.

"And oh, a letter," Namjoon said and grabbed the letter. "Should I read it now?"

"You should," Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded and opened the letter. It was undoubtedly Lisa's penmanship.

Dear Oppadeul and Kookie,

Congratulations on winning your first Daesang! I am so so so proud of you guys. I know that you're upset and mad at me for leaving the company. And I'm also sure that you got upset even more because I didn't wear a Hanbok in public as I promised. I'm sorry, for real. Honestly, our Manager didn't allow me to. There are some situations that we need to prevent from happening. I understand if you're mad at me. I do. So, here's a picture of me wearing the Hanbok we bought. I am thrilled with the achievements you're receiving. I'm sorry for everything that I caused you. Saranghae.

Love, Lili.

"They didn't allow her to wear the Hanbok? So, that's why," Hobi mumbled. "I understood! It's just upsetting."

"Why wouldn't they allow her, though? We are her previous group. YG's rules are getting into my nerves," Taehyung said.

"We are all aware that YG sometimes protects their idols from unreasonable situations, while they barely protect their idols when it's a huge problem," Namjoon said. "But who are we to judge? We are not even YG idols to start with."

"This is annoying. YG's rule towards her is annoying," Jimin said.

While discussing their frustrations, Sejin received a message from Lisa saying she was already at the secret entrance.

"Boys, I'm just going to check something. You good here?" Sejin asked.

"Yes, Hyung. We'll continue practice in a few," Hobi answered.

"Okay," Sejin said and left the practice room. When Jin realizes that Lisa is probably at the company, he thinks of a good reason to tell the other boys.

"Yah," Jin started, drawing their attention to him. "Do you want to see Lisa?" He asked.

"What for?" Yoongi confusedly asked. "And we're practicing."

"We don't need to go out of the company to see her," Jin revealed. Some of the members' eyes widened while the others stayed confused.

"What do you mean, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"We will video call her?" Namjoon asked.

"She's—" Jin got cut off when their practice door opened, revealing a staff.

"Jimin-ssi, Bang Pd wants to see you in his office in an hour."

"Okay, Noona! I'll go there," Jimin said and thanked her before she left again. "I wonder why? I didn't do anything, aren't I?" He asked his members.

"Babo, why are you asking us?" Taehyung said and chuckled.

"I'll come with you, Jimin-ah," Jin said and dragged Jimin with him out of their practice room. It's been an hour.

They arrived at the top floor where the CEO's office and their studios were. Seokjin kept his eyes alert to see if Lisa was around the area until her studio caught their attention.

"Hyung, since when did Lisa's studio's light become purple?" Jimin asked Jin when they saw the reflection of light towards the door. "But wait, how come the lights are open inside? Does that mean she's here, or someone asked for her key?"

"Honestly, she's here," Jin admitted. "She's probably inside her studio now, so the lights are open."

"Ah..." Jimin nodded his head and proceeded walking, which left Jin confused. "Hyung, if you want to see her, don't even think about it. I'm sure she wouldn't—" he got cut off when Lili Kyeostudio opened, revealing the girl on their topic.

She's focused on her phone that she doesn't notice the two pairs of eyes looking at her with their eyes widened.

"Ne, Chaeyoung-ah? I'll be home tomorrow morning. Yes, I'm here at BigHit. Mwo? In my studio, Babo-yah. Yah, don't eat my Mango there! I am doing something. Yeah? Okay, tell me tomorrow. I need to hang up now," Lisa said through a phone call with Chaeyoung. When she hanged up and about to go back inside her studio, she looked at her side and saw Jin and Jimin.

Her eyes widened, and she got frozen in her place, don't know what to do. But as a sign of respect, she bowed and averted her gaze elsewhere.

"Annyeonghaseyo," She greeted with her tiny voice. It almost came out as a whisper.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin coldly asked. "Isn't it you already left the company? Why are you still using that studio?"

"Jimin-ah, Bang Pd-nim wants to see you, right? It would be best if you went into his office now," Jin said. Jimin obeyed his Hyung, not sparing any glance at Lisa, who was lowering her head.

Once Jimin was out of sight, Jin went towards Lisa and patted her head. "Thank you for the gift. It wasn't the same seeing you in personal wearing that, but at least you wore it."

Lisa looked at him, pouting. Her tears are finally out of their cage as she hugs Seokjin by his waist.

"Aigoo, what a cry baby," Seokjin chuckled as he hugged her back. "I know that we are too much already. It's just that we are distraught. You understand, right? Don't worry about the other boys. No one can go against worldwide handsome Jin."

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." Lisa murmured. "I'm sorry for everything."

"It's okay, but we still deserve an explanation. Maybe soon? You can tell us soon. You can't do it now since the other members are agitated," Jin said.

"Ne, Oppa..."

"I should go now before the others could follow us here. I will see you later, okay? We still have a practice so I can't stay with you any longer. I want you to know that I am so thankful for the gift and your presence today. At least, I know that you didn't forget us. Message me if you need anything."

"Thank you, Oppa," Lisa said, and she pulled away, wiping her tears. He showed a soft smile to Seokjin.

"You know that I couldn't resist you, Lalisa-yah. You can message me or call me if you need my help. I am still the same Worldwide Handsome Jin who favorites you," he said before he ran away and took the lift, not waiting for her response. He doesn't want her to see that he is tearing up.

***