013| Lili Kyeostudio

PRESENT TIME, 2016

YG Entertainment, Seoul

"Sajangnim, we have a contract," Lisa sighed as she gained her confidence to say her thoughts about her sudden visit to YG's office.

"Yes, and that contract gives you freedom," YG asked. "You can go to BigHit anytime you want, you can stay there, and you can join some activities with BTS."

"How come no one told me, Sajangnim?" Lisa pouted. "All this time, I thought I was banned from going at BigHit publicly."

"You can, Lisa. That's part of the contract that I've created with Bang Si Hyuk. You are still under BigHit and a member of BTS. We won't restrict you to join them," YG said and clasped his hands together. "We are hiding the fact that you haven't completely left BigHit and BTS for the sake of both companies."

"I know, but Sajangnim... It's hard for me to be in between. BTS knew that I left, Unnies knew that I joined because I completely left BigHit, and media know that nothing is happening between BigHit and YG."

"And that is why you need to be careful saying words, Lisa. Make sure no secrets will come out, not before the contract ends."

"How can I do that, Sajangnim? BTS is hurting because of me. I badly want to explain," Lisa teared up. "I want to tell them every secret that I have. I want to tell them that I am still a member of BTS."

"A little more time, Lisa."

***

BigHit Entertainment, Seoul

"PD-nim! I am back!" Lisa chuckled the moment she opened the door and surprised the poor CEO.

"Lisa-yah, goodness! You'll be the cause of my death someday," Sihyuk said while catching his breath. Sejin was chuckling behind Lisa.

"That's exaggerated, PD-nim. Can I stay in my studio until tomorrow morning, PD-nim? It's our daybreak tomorrow," Lisa giggled. "Probably make some music."

"Of course, you're always welcome here," Sihyuk smiled. "By the way, Sejin-ah, how about the boys? Where are they?" Lisa suddenly got nervous. They probably received her gift by this time.

"They are in their practice room, PD-nim. They are having a break as of the moment," Sejin responded.

"Okay. Is that okay with you, Lalisa?" Sihyuk asked Lisa.

"Yes, PD-nim. I am ready to meet them if ever," Lisa smiled. "Ah, I miss having a Vlive in my Lili Kyeostudio!"

"You can go live," Sihyuk said. "I'm sure Army would be super happy to see you back in your studio. It was almost two years since you had a Vlive."

"I don't know, PD-nim. Ever since I became a member of Blackpink, I lost my confidence talking in Vlive alone. But, I do miss Army. Maybe I can consider going live later."

"That's good, Lalisa. Enjoy your stay here," Sihyuk said. "Go back at Nine here in my office. I'll order food. It's my treat for my precious daughter."

"You're the best, PD-nim! See you later, Sejin Oppa!" Lisa said before she exited the office and excitedly fished out the key of her studio from her bag.

When she opened the door, she jumped up and down and opened the lights, but it was not opening.

"Omo, the light's broken," Lisa mumbled and went back to Sihyuk's office, pouting.