Chapter 1: Death.

Lena's POV:
I'm actually glad how I died. I always thought I'd die on my coach eating. Instead I saved a girl from being kidnapped by some low life idiot. I'm obviously not dead yet. I'm currently laying in an alley bleeding out of my side where the idiot stabbed me.

I'm 17, dropped out of school and love a lot of things. Don't get me wrong I'm not stupid or anything. I just don't see the point they teach us useless stuff I mean why don't they learn us actual things that we will need in life. Anyway I love food, animals and a whole bunch of other thing. But that doesn't matter since I'm dying.

I looked up at the stars as everything went black.

I open my eyes to complete darkness. Is there suppose to be a door to hell or something? If this is hell isn't there supposed to be hellfire?

"This is not hell Eleanor. I can promise you that."

"Who said that?" There is literally nothing here but darkness.

"Of course. Hi there." I look behind me to see the... Grim Reaper? Cool.

"Hi so... Are you gonna be my escort to hell or something?" I mean he's Death.

"No,no no. You are dead but you my dear child are going to be reborn into another universe." Okay he has a weird tone like he's holding back a squeal or something.

"Okay. What exactly is going on here?" I'm a very curious person. Don't judge.

"Well you see I've been watching you and I find you... Intriguing."

"Okay. Not creepy at all. Is there any catches of being reborn? Oh and what universe will I be reborn into?" Hopefully I get all my answers.

"You will be reborn into TVD universe but you can go over to TO story line later in your life seeing as it is your favorite. Now you will have your own abilities to defend yourself and your loved ones. You will be a core witch so you won't be able to be controled by the natures of magic, also you will be able to control the elements, with time. You have the abilities of a vampire and once you turn 19 you won't age anymore."

"Ohh and you are immortal you cannot die."

"Okay. Will I still have contact with you?" I think with time we will be friends.

"Yes we can talk through mind link. Now off you go. You're being born now." Whith that I started fading away.