Damon and Enzo's reunion.

(The car on top is what car she drives through the day if she change cars I will put the car with that said.)

Lena's POV:

Since Caroline went home with me Damon did not meet her so he's not using her.

I made breakfast for everyone early this morning. I got dressed in my room since no one was in there. I walked out to see Jenna fixing her make-up.

(She always wear her crystal but I can't find a picture of only her crystal. Also the chain on the crystals is very long so it comes to her stomach.)

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?"

"Let me guess Jeremy's parent teacher conference?"

"Yep. Hair up or down?"

"Up. Down looks kinda house wife."

"Okay."

"Where is everyone anyway?"

"They're down stairs eating." She say fixing her hair.

"Okay thaks and good luck." I say referring to the meet up with Tanner.

⏲⏱⏲

In class I kept feeling eyes on me so I turned and saw the one and only Stefan Salvatore staring at me.

What's wrong with him? Just because we had one conversation does not mean we're dating.

I gave him a small smile when Tanner decided to be... Well himself. An ass.

"Are we bothering you? Mr. Salvatore Ms. Gilbert."

"Yes actually you bother me a lot but for blondie over there I'm guessing the answer is also Yes." I hear some snickers around me just as the bell rings. I practically run out of there and to my locker. Just because I annoy him doesn't mean I'm gonna stick around so he can give me detention.

Stefan gave me the book he gave to OG Elena though I don't know why. I didn't ask for it and we're not that close. Guess he's just persistent.

After school I went back over to Tanner's class and heard him downgrade Jenna.

I barge in and shove my finger in his face threatening.

"You shut up. Jenna is a perfect guardian. Jeremy and I love her and we would never want anyone over her. You do not have the right to meddle in our lives so stay the hell away from us. Don't talk to any of my family unless its about school work."

After that I dragged Jenna out of the room and outside. I saw her close to tears and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you." She says still hugging me.

"Anytime. I love you Jenna and I know Jeremy does too never let anyone talk down on you like that. You deserve so much better."

⏱⏲⏱

After Jenna went home I headed to the grill with Care and Bon. Tyler went to my place since he and Enzo is kinda sorta friend. I told Enzo that Damon is in town and let just say he's still mad at Damon for leaving him. And that I needed a new couch.