The trip pt1.

Lena's POV:

It was around 11 am and I was picking up Bonnie.

I already showed Enzo which car to use since well we're not all going to fit in one car.

I'm taking the van.

Bonnie , Caroline and Jeremy is riding with me and most of the luggage

Enzo is driving the other car since I don't trust any other with my cars.

With Enzo is Tyler, Stefan and Damon along with some of their luggage.

We agreed to meet up at the mystic grill and then move on from there.

I already got us a place to stay at once we get to New Orleans on line.

Nobody wanted to share a room and Damon didn't want to stay in a hotel so I'm renting a place.

After I got Bonnie we headed to the grill.

"Okay spill. Why do you want to go to New Orleans do bad?" Bonnie asked me when we parked in front of the grill.

"Well let's just say there's some people I want to meet and to... talk with some." I answered with a grin.

"Your version of 'talks doesn't involve much talking does it?" Bonnie asked making air quotes when she said talk.

"Depends." I replied walking into the grill.

"On what?" Bonnie asked in a high pitched voice.

"On the person." I answered with a small grin.

We made our way across the grill towards the rest of the group.

"Hey." Me and Bonnie greeted everyone once we got to them.

'Hey's' and 'hi's' were heard from the table as me and Bon sat down.

"So anything we should know about this 'trip'." Damon asked making air quotes at trip.

"Well we had two cars which means two groups. Each group had to get their own food or snack, whatever." I explained but got interrupted by Caroline.

"Oh did you get those miniature gummy bears?" I gave her a nod receiving a slight sequel from her.

"Anyway throughout the drive we make pit stops for bathroom break, if you run out of food and sometimes for a meal." I added.

"Um Lia d-" Jeremy started sheepishly but I cut him off.

"I already transferred some money into all your accounts, don't worry. Now come on. Those who need the bathroom go, now." I said standing up and grabbing my black messenger bag.

"Woah what about us don't we get any money?" Damon asked playfully.

"You're a Salvatore you have your own money." I declared before walking away with Bonnie.