Explanation.

Lena's POV:

We all sat down. Damon and Stefan shared a couch while me and Enzo shared the opposite one. Enzo was ready to murder Damon for almost killing me and he wasn't being subtle about it. Damon was silent and just sat there staring at Enzo.

"Surprised to see me? Alive I mean."

"How?" That's all Damon got out before he went back to staring.

"Well you see mate after you left me to burn to my death. The fire was put out and as you can see I did not die." Enzo said gesturing to himself.

"Damon. What is he talking about?" Stefan glanced from Damon to Enzo to me and back to Damon.

"Ah. You haven't told him yet. Your own brother? Well Damon how about we tell him. What do you say?"

"Stefan has no-" Damon began to talk but I cut him off.

"Let's just tell him the basics. He looks like Tyler when I told him that I killed that baker from the cafe."

"Basics okay the- wait you killed someone?" Damon looked at me as if I turned neon pink or something.

"Yeah. We live in a supernatural world pool what do you expect." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Anyway. Can someone explain what's going on?" Stefan interrupted our little conversation.

"Yes of course. Enzo will you be so kind to start?" I ask looking at enzo.

"It will be my pleasure."

Enzo then explained to Stefan the basics about Augustine and how Damon left him to burn just to safe his own skin.

"But how did you escape?"
Damon asked like the confused little shit he is.

"Oh that actually brings us to our lovely Lena here, you see Damon I didn't escape hell I didn't even try to. One day she came bursting through the door and saved me from that dreadful place.

"How did you know about Augustine... Unless you were part of-"

"Oh please I would never join a cult like that. I'm offended that you even thought that Damon. But if you must know one of the reasons was my father. He worked there."

"You said one of the reasons? What's the other?" Finally.

"That's actually the reason I'm here. I was trying to to explain when you so rudely tried to kill me." Shooting Damon a glare.

"Sorry." Damon said when he saw both me and Enzo glaring at him.

"Anyway. Let's just say I know a lot about you and a few selected others and I know a lot of things thats going to happen."

"And how would you know the future?" Seriously? He just had to ask.

"Okay fine. I was reborn. Where I came from your world is just a TV series. One day I was stabbed and well died. Then I met death he was...uh intrigued by me. So I was reborn in this universe. Now I have watched your series 'The vampire diaries' and another series which is called 'The originals'. There's people I like, people I dislike and people I hate."

"What's the deference between 'dislike' and 'hate'?" Damon ask with a frown.

"I ignore the people I dislike and I kill the people hate."

"Okay you say you've killed before but how? You're just a human?"

"Do not underestimate her Damon. When she saved me, they were busy with me. She came in and killed them all in ways I did not know was possible. I do not ever want to be on her bad side." Enzo says whispering the last part but I still caught it.

"Don't worry you all will have your moments where I will try and kill you. Or at least hurt you."

"What?" Enzo asked snapping his head to me eyes wide.

"Anyway its late. We'll leave you two to process everything. Come on Enzo." I say getting up and walking out.

I stood up and walked out with Enzo following me to my jeep. Roscoe.

Before I died I was a big fan of Teen Wolf. When i had the money i got an exact replica of Stiles jeep.