Mikeal, Enzo and happy vamps.

Age 13:

I told Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy and Tyler about the supernatural, about me being reborn and all that bla. ( She told them that they were a TV show in her universe.)
They surprisingly took it well. I also told Bonnie and Tyler what they are and all the cons and pros about it.

I told my parents that I'm going to stay with Bonnie for a few days. Jer and Care said they'll cover for me and Bonnie while we're away. You're probably wondering 'were will two 13 year old girls go?'. Well we're going to kill Mikeal.

⏱⏲⏱

We got to the cematary by car. I drove. I'm really happy we didnt get pulled over.

In my last live I was a pretty good driver. I'm actually surprised I didnt die in a car accident. Don't get me wrong, like I said I'm a good driver but I'm not a very patient one.

Anyway, the car I compelled is a all black BMW M3 P80. I keep him in my storage container if I'm not using him. And yes its a him.

We staked Mikael, got back to the car and went to the hotel we're staying at for the night

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We staked Mikael, got back to the car and went to the hotel we're staying at for the night. We have to drive back tomorrow night.

I had put an add on the craiglist for daylight rings somewhere this week. Just as i flopped down on the bed i get a call from an unknown number.

Turns out it was a vampire looking for a daylight ring. I'm meeting him tonight at a bar. I left Bonnie to sleep so I'm meeting him alone.

•••••

I got to the bar that me and Kyle the vampire agreed on meeting. I got a table and about ten minutes later a guy sat in front of me.

He looked around 20, light brown hair, dark brown eyes and average height.

"Hi are you psych?" He ask in a hushed voice and leaning forward on the table. Don't dare judge my cover name.

"Yes, and I already put spells up no one can eavesdrop on us." After this he sat up back into his is seat. We sat there for about 5 minutes with me eating some fries and him just staring at me.

"So where is it?"

"This isn't a favor we're not friends. Where's the payment?" I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart. Who ever thinks that is just full of stupidity. I want money.

He grabbed the backpack that was next to him and slid it over the table to me.

"Its all there. 15 000."