Prison world

Lena POV:

"Okay so it won't take long. I'll be in and out." I explained to everyone. We're all in the livingroom ready for the new arrival.

"I'm still not clear on what's going on." Davina said frowning.

Davina had been staying with us for three days now and she's been more... carefree, happy. It's good seeing her like this.

"There's this guy Lena wants to save. He's in a prison world and she's getting him out." Bonnie gave the short version of the situation.

"Don't forget, he is also a psycho." Damon added widening his eyes for effect.

"Oh please Damon. You're one too." I say which caused Damon to nod his head.

"Now shut up and be ready." I demand. The reason why we're all here is for protection. As much as I like Kai, he's unpredictable. For all we know he could go on a killing spree once his out.

Focusing on my magic I tightened my grip on Bonnie's hand. After chanting for a minute or so I opened my eyes to see I'm standing in the middle of a street.

Looking around I can see houses, cars and a supermarket. Smirking I made my way in. My first stop, the cashiers. I'm not just bring Kai with me, there's bonuses.

Opening the cash register I grabbed all the money in there before making my way to the racks with a cart.

Grabbing all and everything that seemed like I would eat it or valuable I threw in the cart. I cleared out the gummy bears from the racks. Bonnie has been asking for them since we got in New Orleans.

I grabbed a bottle of bourbon and whiskey on my way to the cash register. Packing everything in bags I spelled it to weigh nothing. There's like 10 bags that shit is heavy.

Walking around the store I opened a can of coke. Two minutes later I heard someone crunching, that somebody Kai.

Rounding the corner I come face to face with a smirking face.

"Hello. What-" He started talking but I cut him off.

"Kai,great come on." I yell running towards him grabbing his hand. "Hold tight." I say.

Kai had a mix of emotions playing on his face. Confusion and even slight fear.

Closing my eyes I focused on New Orleans making sure I had a firm grip on Kai.

I hear Kai gasp as I opened my eyes.

"We're back!" I say a smile on my face. "I brought some stuff along." I hold up the bags.

"Gummies!" Bonnie yell exited as she jumped at me.