Life and friends.

I am internally screaming. Why did I have to be Elena.

Wait... On seconds thought forget what I just said. This is perfect. At least I won't have to deal with a whiny bitch until Damon comes.

⏲⏱⏲

Age 12:

So I already met Bonnie and Caroline. My first impression was not the best though.

Flashback:
I was on the playground playing with a basketball. I was throwing the ball in that air when I tripped and the ball abandoned me. My eye line followed the ball and saw it hit a girls head that was sitting in the sandpit. I ran over to the now pained girl.

"I am so sorry. I tripped and the ball..." I trailed off getting a good look at the girl. Its Bonnie. Well she she's five but its her.

"Its okay." Aww she's so shy.

"Well hi I'm Lena." I made everyone call me Lena.

"I'm Bonnie."

End Of Flashback:

Thats how Bonnie and I met. I met Caroline in art class when I was six. My paint was a little dry so tarted shaking it. After several shakes it all came flying out on the girl in front of me. That girl in front of me was Caroline. Somehow we became friends and so did she and Bonnie.

Jeremy and I are very close. I met Tyler when I was nine.

Me and Bonnie were playing with water balloons when Tyler walked by. I through the water filled balloon at Bonnie but she moved out of the way. So instead of Bonnie the balloon hit Tyler right in the face.

He was alone and I went straight to 'he has shitty parents.' Witch is true but they were close by with some friends. The whole of Mystic Falls has shitty parents.

Long story short we're all good friends. Even Tyler and Jeremy.

I am currently in my room practicing my magic with a grimoire laid out in front of me.

D gave me a few. Where he got them I have no clue and yes I call Death D now.

I already mastered water and earth. I'm close to fire but air I still have trouble with.

I started collecting my blood and storing it in a storage container with all the necessitys to keep it... Good? Fresh?

I don't know anyway I plan on killing Mikeal when I'm 13 and saving enzo when I'm 15 or somewhere around there. I'm also trying to get a way to get Kai out of the prison world.

My parent and I aren't the closest. Grayson I still strongly dislike him but I hide it well. At least I think I do.

Miranda. Well she's chill. We talk like we're friends where I talk to Grayson like we're acquaintances.

Matt. Well Matt and I are not friend. He still hangs out with Tyler here and there. I don't pay attention to him but both Caroline and Bonnie says he looks like a sad mopy puppy when I ignore him.

(This whole chapter is Lena's POV.)