Introductions

Lena's POV:

"Okay so first off, welcome back." I say as everyone settles down, Bonnie with her gummies.

"But Kai we have some rules. Although let's start with basics. We're in New Orleans." Kai nodded as he leaned back into the couch.

"Rule one, don't kill anyone. New Orleans is run by a vampire called Marcel. He has rules and if you break them... well you die. I already saved Damon, I'm not looking to make that a habit." I say giving Damon a glare.

"Hey let's introduce ourselves before we explode his brain with rules." Jeremy says as he walked over to the fridge. Pulling out a beer.

"Jeremy." Raising an eyebrow I stare at him for a while before he sighs and puts it back.

"Worth a shot." He mumbles sitting back down.

"Okay so I'm Elena Gilbert, but call me Lena. That's Jeremy my brother. Bonnie Bennett, she helped get you out. The blonde is Caroline Forbes."

"Hi." Caroline greets, waving at him.

"The broody one over there is Stefan Salvatore." I point at Stefan while saying that which earned me an offended look from him. "That's Enzo and this smug ass over here is Damon Salvatore."

"Everyone in this room is to stay alive with all their organs, okay."

"Okay. Thanks for getting me out and all but, um- why did you get me out?" Kai ask.

"Well Lena here knows a lot. She know thing that might happen and things that happened." Damon explains.

"And she has weird taste in friends." Bonnie adds.

"Hey! What?"

"Lena you're friends with a witch, a crazy human, a broody depressed vampire, another vampire who is a sociopath, a British tortured vampire, and your brother." Caroline deadpanned.

"And you want Kai here to be your friend, a sociopathic siphoner." Bonnie adds.

"Not to mention you want to make friends with the vampire who runs this town who seems to be a bit unhinged." Stefan continues.

"Oh and don't forget about the eldest vampires on this earth." Damon ends.

"Okay first off, their all awesome people and I don't want them to be just my friends. I'm going to adopt them into my messed up family." I defend.

"Wait, you know the future?" Kai ask.

"I know a version of the future and I plan on changing it."

"How and why?" Oh my poor sweet psychotic killer.

"Because I can and because the future is fucked."

"Yeah she doesn't tell us why is fucked just that it is." Jeremy says.

"So we good?" I ask. Hopefully he got the gist.

"Yeah." He drags out nodding.

"Good now who wants to come with me to meet Marcel?" I ask standing up.

"I'm not letting you go alone to meet that man." Damon says standing up along with Caroline.

"I'm coming too."

"Can I come?" Kai asks as he looked at me.

"Sure."