Marcel

Lena's POV:

"Now this is the first place on the list of places Marcel could be, and the most likely." I say as we stand on the side walk looking up at the sign.

"A bar?" Damon asks with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, come on." I say opening the door.

"Just act casual." I say as I look around.

Walking up to the bar Caroline and Kai goes sit at a empty booth. Waiting for the waitress to finish up I lean against the counter. A guy approached me, if I remember correctly he's one of Marcel's minions.

Just as he stops in front of me Damon appears with a class of bourbon already in hand. "Scram."

"Well look at what we got here." A voice from behind us says catching my attention.

"Marcel Gerard. Just the man I was looking for." I say with a smirk turning around.

"Aw, I'm flattered." He says but then hiss, "but unfortunately you're not my type." He mocks sadness.

Letting out a laugh I reply, "I'm everyone's type. Oh, unless you're gay. Then totally understandable."

"What can I do for you?" He ask.

"Well I was hoping we could talk, and maybe become sorta friends." I say with a shit eating grin.

"Friends?" That definitely surprised him.

"Yes, she's like that. I'd suggest you get use to it. She usually gets what she wants." Damon budged in.

"I'm surprised that you are showing your face. It's not a good idea." Marcel warned.

"Well nobody can hide all of this." Damon shot back.

"Oh, shut up." This is getting annoying.

Both boys stopped, looking at me. Although their expressions couldn't be more different. Damon's face expressed sarcasm and slight bit of regret whereas Marcel's showed shock and kinda "I'm sorry, what?" face.

"I came here to talk to you, Marcel. Not avoid Damon's death." I say sending a glare Damon's way.

"What would you possibly want to talk about?" Marcel ask crossing his arms.

"Well it's about the witches in your town." Now that got his attention.

"Take a seat." Marcel gestured towards a booth in the corner. "Just you." He adds as Damon followed.

"I'll be fine. Just don't kill anyone." I'm not in the mood to bury a body.

I fallow marcel to the booth before taking a seat. "So, Marcel. I know you keep a close eye on the witches but there's one place that you can't reach. The cemetery, their sanctuary. I've learned of what they do. You see the New Orleans witches believe that we sacrifice in order to keep our powers. They select a few young witches, and the ritual they perform, includes slitting the young one's throat. They die and then the civen bring them back. But it's not them. It's only a piece of them." I explain watching Marcel closely.

After a minute of silence he speaks. "What do expect me to do?"

"On the contrary, nothing. I plan on killing the coven. Selecting new leader. One's that aren't murdering psycho's."