#3

"that you'd talk to her, maybe did even worse"

-🐼-

"hoonieeee, will you be home early tonight?". jina hoped his answer would be yes. they haven't had much time together since jihoon is so busy these day.

she hoped he was busy because of work ,and not because of something else. one thing that she noticed is that, jihoon clothes smell different these passed weeks .

"hm , i can't tonight baby. i think i would be home in the morning ?"

jihoon smile softly. he does feel bad for jina. he didn't know how to tell the truth. but he knew, sooner or later, jina will know .

he didn't want to hurt her , but this is the only way for both of them to be happier .

"ah, it's okay. i won't wait for you tonight. but please makes sure to be home by 8 sharp okay? or else i will search for you myself ".

jihoon smile and nodded.

"i really don't deserve you jina"

jihoon kissed her on her forehead. a daily thing they do. "why does everything feel different now hoonie?"

she watched him get into his car. the same smile is pasted on his face. because of that smile, she fell in love with him. "that damn smile"

she didn't like this feeling. this negative thinking, but she can't shake it off. no matter how hard she try, the feelings would still be there. "people always said to follow your gut feeling , but please, for this time, i hope my gut feeling is wrong"

-🐼-

1:35 am .

jina is sleepy now. the television is switches on , but she takes no interest with the show currently playing. her mind is full of jihoon.

going crazy started playing

she picked up her phone. aera was calling her.

[hello aeraaa]

jina, i saw jihoon again

[what are you saying? jihoon said he's not going to be home tonight because of work]

jina, i'm sure it's him. please, open my text. we'll talk there.

[fine, but you're making no sense right now aera ]

aera hanged up. jina opened her text lazily. she knew him, they have been together for 5 years. she's sure aera has mistaken a random guy for jihoon.

no

no. that cant be him. but, this is the second time aera saw him. aera also has knew him since their university days. she won't mistake him as someone else. jina knew that. but she hoped aera is wrong.

she couldn't help herself. she need to text jihoon. so she did.

"why are you lying to me park jihoon?"

"why are you lying to me park jihoon?". she went to bed that night, with tears dropping down her eyes. she try to convince herself that aera was wrong.

she try to convince herself that this was only a dream, a nightmare and she wished she could wake up soon.

and that was chapter 3. i had so much fun writing this book hshshs. i hope you guys do enjoyed it as much as i did. ah, i wrote this on 23rd july , but maybe i will publish it later. but happy jaehyuk dayyy. i'm super thankful YG let him debut. he deserve the whole world 😭. okay teubyeee - fea