#17

"cause i know that you'll never feel sorry for the way i hurt yeah"

-🐼-

3 months later*

"hey" . jina was struck out of her daydreaming , she thought she saw jihoon smiled at her just now but it was asahi , smiling brightly. "soo, are you ready to see your new apartment?" . jina nodded happily , feeling excited . aera have locked her in her new bedroom since this morning, saying she wants to decorate jina's apartment first and jina can't interfere at all.

-🐼-

2 months before*

jina was sitting cross-legged on her chair , focusing on her computer . she was typing about her income that week when suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up , without looking at the dialler name.

"yes, jina talking"

[ hey it's hoonie]

hearing that familiar voice, jina stopped focusing on her laptop and sit up straight automatically . jihoon stopped talking for a while and she was anxious to know why jihoon called her all of a sudden at 2 in the morning after not being in contact for a month already.

[i'm sorry for calling you late at night , but i just remembered something. asahi told me that you have started your own business right? congratulations jinaa]

"ah thankies hoonie hahaha. you really can't wait until tomorrow to congratulate me huh?"

[ah i'm scared i would forgot. i'm sorry if i'm bothering you, love, ah i mean jina.]

things went silent for a while. both were shocked at the word but jina knew jihoon said it accidentally. he has been calling her that for the past year so it's not easy to forgot.

"ah you're not bothering me hoonie, and thank you again. also, are you okay with the name i used? i named it 'cactusji' because you're the one who gave me my first cactus"

[hahahha nooo i don't mind of course, i'm actually proud you still remember me hehe. alsooo can i order two cactus?]

"ehh of course hahaha. what type do you want?"

[can i buy the blue columnar one and the bunny ear one ?]

"of course, do you want to name them?"

[oh we can do that? creative! erm i want one to be name as jiwoo and one as nana]

"ah okay, text me your address and i will send them there later!"

jihoon laughed at her words and jina frowned, not understanding why he's laughing.

[jina, i still live in the same apartment hahaha. i will pay you using my bank acc okay?]

"ah really, lol, okayy, bye hoonieee"