#6

"and ain't it funny, how you said you were friends?, now it sure as hell don't look like it"

-🐼-

(this is a flashback scene before their breakup)

"hoonie, what do you want for dinner?" jina asked him. they were sitting together on the couch but jihoon was focusing more on his phone screen. the question was unanswered again. jina sighed. "he must be texting yeji again "

jihoon look up to jina. "sorry babe, anything you would like, i don't mind. sushi? you love them right? or maybe pizza, but please, not pineapple pizza". he pouted. jihoon hate pineapple pizza the most in this world ugh.

"ah pizza it is then". then silence engulfed their living room again. " i hate sushi though hoonie." but she kept quiet. seeing jihoon happy makes her happy. even if it's not because of her.

"hoonie, who's yeji to you?". jihoon smile faded away from his face. he gulped down.

"a friend from uni? and now she's my staff. why are you asking me this baby? she's nobody okay , dont worry. i love you."

jina scoffed mentally then nodded . no word were spoken again . "you do know you're a bad liar right hoonie."

jina stopped asking him question after that happened. jihoon's behaviour is enough for her to know what's really happening. the fact that yeji is currently working at jihoon's company is worrying her too. she sighed for a million time." why does this has to happen ? i thought you were my true love jihoon."

-🐼-

(current time)

jina comes back to reality after aera pat her on her shoulder. she didn't noticed that she was crying. it's has been maybe 10 days since their break up and jihoon still hasn't reach out to her, even once.

"aish quit crying over that jerk! you know there's someone better out there right? why are you wasting your tears!". aera nagged at her again. jina know aera is mad at her for being gloomy all week but, jihoon was the love of her life. how can she forget him that easily? deep down she wants to bang her head up the wall, just to lose her memories.

"aishhh jeon jinaaaa. here, eat some food. it's your favourite dish. i cooked it from scratch just for you, you know! now stop being so blueee and eat". jina is forever grateful to aera. she was there for her when she's at her lowest. and she knew, she would also do the same for aera. they are soulmate, maybe even death can't separate them.

as jina eat her food, she knew aera wanted to tell her about jihoon and yeji. but jeongwoo beat her to it. that boy have been texting her nonstop, asking her if she's doing well, wishing her good morning and good night everyday, reminding her to eat and sending funny memes just for her to cheer up.

but he was also updating jina about jihoon and yeji. he said jina need to know what happen even if it will hurt her. she's grateful for jeongwoo, he's super shy around stranger but he's a precious boy. he care about jina , and is willing to spend time for jina just so she would cheer up .

at least she still has the other boys. jeongwoo told her that they were worried about her, so he kept on updating them about her situation. hyunsuk even send her some gift. yedam and doyoung even bought her, her favourite ice cream.

im sorry for ranting but i love jeongwoo a bit too much HAHAHAHAH im a simp for the park brother lol. kinda a short chapter right, im sorry hshsh. here some jihoon selca to bless your day HAHAHAHA. ruto, hyunsuk and jihoon updated today and i screamed super loud 😭😭🤚🏻- fea

 ruto, hyunsuk and jihoon updated today and i screamed super loud 😭😭🤚🏻- fea