#12

"now you bring her around, just to shut me down, show her off like she's a new trophy"

-🐼-
*long chapter ahead, sorry!

"jina. i have told you this million times before, please wear the navy blue dress you got last year to the party. i beg you!". aera was losing patience. jina have been going on about having no suitable clothes to go to the party and it drive aera insane.

"but -". "no buts jeon jina, you will wear that dress and straighten your hair. i will do your make up as well, to let him know he lose a precious gem! and no objection!"

jina pouted and slumped down on th sofa. she didn't want to wear the navy blue dress because she was supposed to wear it during her and jihoon anniversary. but they broke up before that and the dress have been abandoned since.

" oh right, yedam is his friends too, so why weren't you guys invited?". aera look up from her phone and sighed. "i don't know what's wrong with you but i think i have said this a lot of time already jina. this party is only for his employees. i think he might throw another one for his friends."

jina nodded, understand. "eh-you told me this before?". aera was getting annoyed at this point so she put down her phone and look straight into jina's eyes. "yes jina, yesterday, last night, this morning, after lunch, and now!"

jina scratch her head and smile sheepishly. to be honest, she didn't remember aera telling her those things lol.

-🐼-

"aera, i literally have only 5 minutes before asahi knock on our door and my make up is not finished?"

aera huffed a breath. "if you keep talking and not staying still, it's gonna take forever jina!" jina was about to protested when she heard her phone ping. she take a peek and realise there's a text message from asahi.

"here, let me answer it for you". aera quickly snatched away the phone and typed some text message. after she done, the phone was tossed away on the bed. they heard the pass code being pressed and the door unlock.

 they heard the pass code being pressed and the door unlock

*random pass code lol

"asahi i'm sorry, please wait a bit!". jina shouted from inside the room. "okayy". asahi shouted back.

15 minutes passed and asahi is still scrolling his phone. he didn't mind waiting for jina. he's whipped for her anyway (lmao sorry). "soo, are you ready to go?"

he looked up and feel blood rush fast toward his cheek. his heartbeat fasten as well. jina is standing there, in the navy blue dress, her hair straighten, there's some smoky eyeshadow around her eyes and her lips are light pink of shade.